FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I tried Bruxie last time I was in socal and was severely disappointed. I had the braised shortribs which was one of the specials they had that day and it was terrible. It was super dry for it being braised, they gave some sauce on the side and even that didn't help. waffles sucked too. :x

That's really a shame. I don't know if it's cause I'm a regular or not, but the short rib one is always on point. But I do stick to going to the original 2 Bruxies so Idk if that makes a difference. They are popping up everywhere in the OC

yeah I went to one near disneyland. which two are the OG spots? probably the last time I go there unless my girl wants to go again. but I feel like there's way too many food spots worth going to whenever I'm in socal to even try Bruxie again.

Wingstop 5 lemon pepper & 5 Hawaiian. Lp will be dipped in honey mustard & atomic hot. Hawaiian will be dipped in only atomic hot.

Yo Chiva, I know you can do a better job then this hack... If this show can put together a food show, I know you can do it & better than this fool. You can mix up hopping & footy spots with your sneaker sojourns... :rolleyes :D

Yo Chiva, I know you can do a better job then this hack... If this show can put together a food show, I know you can do it & better than this fool. You can mix up hopping & footy spots with your sneaker sojourns...
eyes.gif
happy.gif
In all fairness, he is a pretty dope rapper with a following so people might want to watch because they already rock with him.

Not to mention dude has a decent background as cook and has done side work with a food truck.

Damn..looks bomb. How do you make hashbrowns at home? I can never get it right.

Get those premade/shaped/cooked hash browns. Not the one in the boxes, they are like store brand. Those are clutch. If you don't get me, I'll take a pic when I get home. :nerd:

I hate subway. Taste is ok, but they are skimpy as hell on their toppings.

I want extra onions, I don't want a few pieces only. EXTRA. Hell, one day I just wanna go inside, order one with extra onions and if I don't get that...Just walk out.

I only get a sub at Subway for convenience since there's one so close to my house and it isn't too expensive. Almost bought a tuna sub for lunch. I do appreciate their selection of veggie toppings.

Back
Top Bottom