FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Sorry to disappoint. :lol:

Was born in NY though.

So people from the island might not even consider me "Puerto Rican".

EDIT: Just realized that my avy might confuse people.

Then again, 3rd Bass was my avy once. So maybe I'm confused....

I'ma put Kurious (who, along with Bobbito is actually from my area) or Powerule in there next.

HA!

Last edited:
Sriracha is beyond overrated. It's decent at best. I usually use it to mix it with my hoisin sauce.

Chili paste, chili oil with chili flakes >

Chill with the Siracha slander lol

I personally prefer chili oil all day every day. But I think Siracha is the most consistent and readily available condiment out. I dont  get the overrated label. 

Its been called the greatest hot sauce of all time by a whole bunch of people so just goin by that its overrated. I still love it though, but I used to only use it for eating Pho

I wasnt even aware of its god status until I hit college and I saw people literally putting it on EVERYTHING. Even putting a dab on the the Coke cans before taking a sip...

I have started using it for chow mein/chow fun though, its my preferred sauce for that now. Gives it the perfect kick without overpowering the flavor of the noodles like I feel other asian sauce, like chilli garlic, does.

Its been called the greatest hot sauce of all time by a whole bunch of people so just goin by that its overrated. I still love it though, but I used to only use it for eating Pho

I wasnt even aware of its god status until I hit college and I saw people literally putting it on EVERYTHING. Even putting a dab on the the Coke cans before taking a sip...

I have started using it for chow mein/chow fun though, its my preferred sauce for that now. Gives it the perfect kick without overpowering the flavor of the noodles like I feel other asian sauce, like chilli garlic, does.
I know people put it on everything and wont have a satisfied meal unless they have it, but I never really ran into anybody that hyped it up like "I love SIRACHA, ITS THE BEEEESST EVER!" lol

Siracha and coke tho?  
sick.gif

Last edited:
[thread="505699"] [/thread]

I know people put it on everything and wont have a satisfied meal unless they have it, but I never really ran into anybody that hyped it up like "I love SIRACHA, ITS THE BEEEESST EVER!" lol

Siracha and coke tho? :x  
ive never had it i
dont even like hot sauce

For some reason or another I didn't have my camera while eating, all iphone shots :smh:

Grilled Chicken and Avocado Sammich x Onion Rings

Went in on Saturday to work (OT) got a breakfast burrito. Went in at 4am, so I had no time to pack a lunch...

10 oz Ribeye x Shrimp plate

AYCE Korean BBQ

Bacon Cheeseburger combo from Omega in Bellflower (ate this like 40 minutes ago :lol: )

Siracha and coke tho? :x  

So disappointed last night that they didn't have sirracha at the Korean spot.

Idk about sirracha on Coke, but Tapatio on Beer (Mexican Beer) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've asked this question and I don't think I got a response but has anybody tried free range L.A? I know it's a market place and is open from 10am - 2pm. Wanna try it out next time I head up there. Thanks.

I replied to you, and even included a picture the first time you inquired about it :lol:

Yeah man I've seen it done
laugh.gif

check this video out right quick too, they do it in here at 5:25

sick.gif
 Looks gross. 
ive never had it i
dont even like hot sauce
eek.gif

So disappointed last night that they didn't have sirracha at the Korean spot.

Idk about sirracha on Coke, but Tapatio on Beer (Mexican Beer) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
what KBBQ spot was that? 

btw...are you running again this season?

what KBBQ spot was that? 

btw...are you running again this season?

Its called Ma Dang Sae BBQ, it's on James M. Wood and Vermont.

Yeah, well Ryan hasn't hit me up. Unless he decides not to run at all. I'd take over the team, if he didn't want to run :lol:

Made some chicken teriyaki with shrimp and mushrooms. Use La Choy teriyaki sauce which tastes ok but mixed in some Yoshida's sauce which is underrated. Any advice on what cut of steak to use for steak teriyaki? Whenever I cut up some cheap steak for a stir fry it always ends up tough and chewy. I'm tempted to just get some good ribeye or strip steak and grill it in one piece. Slice it up and mix it up in the sauce.

visiting SF this upcoming wknd... will be staying in Fisherman's Wharf...

any NTers from their want to pinpoint must eats in the area or SF in general? 

Thanks in advance NT.... will post pics too.

Yeah man I've seen it done
laugh.gif

check this video out right quick too, they do it in here at 5:25
This guys show is pretty good, been watching them since you posted this.
nthat.gif

He was eatin with Jada stevens on one of his episodes and he was actually with her while she was performing
roll.gif

He ate off her fork though after a couple of her shoots
mean.gif

Jada
devil.gif

Last edited:

YARDBIRD!

Not my pics but I ate there like 4 times in a 5 day span when I was in Miami last month.

When I saw Fried Chicken, waffles + watermelon, I was almost insulted at how stereotypical it was. And I'm not even Black. **** was damn good though.

Chicken Biscuits.
just checked it out, it's in miami beach, not miami like I thought

:x :x :x @ the price of the fried chicken/watermelon/waffles

Dude is disgusting. They were eating some chicken or something and I cringed when he shared her fork. He probably also has jizz particles on his clothes from riding in the van.

Sriracha is beyond overrated. It's decent at best. I usually use it to mix it with my hoisin sauce.

Chili paste, chili oil with chili flakes >
agreed i personally cannot stand sriracha anymore. whether it be soup or any other noodle dish i prefer flakes and or the oil with flakes.  

Back
Top Bottom