FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

^^^^ I have and yeah it's :pimp:
I'm never going to eat french toast again unless it's made that way lol :pimp:

snacking on some fruit

1. Should have gotten that italian sausage for Portillos!

2. There is a vicious spot called Jonnie's Beef in Melrose, ILL that sells Italian Sausages. Also get an Italian Ice. The small ice is cheap but it is a lot.

3. Giordano's is good man. We got a large but couldn't finish it. Smart by getting the small.

@waterdrinkswater is my insta

I post a lot of food pics 
laugh.gif

At least 1 a day usually 

Need to upload all my past few months food pics to my computer to put them in here 

I tried Miki's today, ramen spot in SF based on a recommendation in this thread (I think). Had the spicy miso and it was pretty good. Only problem I had with it is the servings. It was a regular sized bowl, probably a little smaller so I ran out of noodles quick and wanted more. Didn't order much sushi since a bowl of ramen usually fills me up. It was like $9.50 for the bowl so was definitely looking for a bigger portion compared to the other spots I've tried.

How much longer you going to be in the chi area? If your interested, I know a pizza joint (thin crust) that is amazing. Might be a little longer drive though.
You have to go to Hot Dougs and Longman & Eagle for breakfast <-----best thing is chicago

I've asked this question and I don't think I got a response but has anybody tried free range L.A? I know it's a market place and is open from 10am - 2pm. Wanna try it out next time I head up there. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom