What should I bring to a picnic?

I got:

- Salami, cheese, crackers.
- Prosciutto, cream cheese, and bread
- Pesto salad
- potato salad

Possibilities:
- Falafel (random? :lol:)
- Wine? My girlfriend and I don't really drink it though.
- Or stick with childhood stuff and bring juice-boxes? :smokin

Take a picnic at dolores and walk to Ikes lol
We'll be near park merced area, and there's an Ike's there.

Last edited:
luong1209 luong1209

Ike's would be my last minute decision.

if you have the time, make some hawaiian style poke. simple and easy to make.

Wine is weird if youre not on game, the best wine ive tasted was aerated(sp?) and that was only because my cousin is a collector.

I'd just pack some light beer like Stella, but thats just my preference

es el es el Yeah, we're not wine snobs, TBH, we wouldn't know what's good or not.

She said making sandwiches would be best, so I'll probably do some open face ones.

What should I bring to a picnic?

I got:

- Salami, cheese, crackers.
- Prosciutto, cream cheese, and bread
- Pesto salad
- potato salad

Possibilities:
- Falafel (random? :lol:)
- Wine? My girlfriend and I don't really drink it though.
- Or stick with childhood stuff and bring juice-boxes? :smokin

Fruit, gotta bring fruit. Some basic/plain chips, something to drink, and some dessert.

I agree with fruit. And nutella. Something you dip or make like deli meats and cheeses you listed are fun and good for picnics. Avoid sandwiches that can get soggy. Go for gelato/ice cream or coffee/warm desserts after. Don't forget blankets, just in case it's windy/cold.

Ciabatta and sourdough.

Does prosciutto go with cream cheese and sourdough? Not sure if that's what it is normally paired with.

Also gonna make some olive oil + balsamic vinegar.

Coachella grub was on point. Even had some Kogi :smokin:smokin

Tell me why I already knew it was Coachella :smh:...Dat grass!

Fish tacos were pretty good, as expected, overpriced food though.

TAKE ME BACK TO COACHELLA!

brahs. who had the garlic crab fries in the beer garden between the coachella and outdoor stage?!

my friends said they were :pimp: pretty bummed i didn't get to try them. they sound amazing :lol:

brahs. who had the garlic crab fries in the beer garden between the coachella and outdoor stage?!

my friends said they were :pimp: pretty bummed i didn't get to try them. they sound amazing :lol:

Garlic crab fries?!?! Damn I missed out on that. I saw some good BBQ but I ate where the lines where short. I was on the go them days.

There's this place in San Bernardino called "Taco House" and they have the best legit California Burritos north of SD. It's by CSUSB off Lil Mountain and Kendall.

God damn..you dudes go in on burritos lol

My favorite mexican joint around my way is in El Monte, called El Taco Man. The carnitas burrito is money 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom