FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My bro and I made banh beo (Steamed Rice Flour Cakes with Dried Shrimp and chives)

fried rice

fresh made waffles and crispy honey chicken strips with maple sizzurp

From Saturday. Rice noodle rolls. Has green onion and dried shrimp in it. Pan fried with soy and XO(chili oil with dried scallop and shrimp) sauce with hoisin sauce to counter little bit of spice from the XO. No, I didn't use the waffle maker :lol:

i love this ****

Mad random and off topic, but if any of y'all follow me on IG, lmk your names on there, so I can follow y'all back.

And remember, #NTGrub :nthat:

What are some of you guys' most random yet favorite food combos?

Mine would have to be mashed potatoes/sweet peas mixed together. So damn good :pimp:

What are some of you guys' most random yet favorite food combos?

Mine would have to be mashed potatoes/sweet peas mixed together. So damn good
pimp.gif
Actually not as random as you think it is. In Korean cuisine, their version of "mashed potatoes" includes apples, carrots, and sweet peas. It's light, sweet and creamy to balance out their usual acidic and spicy side dishes, as well as their full flavored main courses. 

With that said, I wish I wasn't in exam mode or else I'd be posting up some more eats. Just gotta get through this week and I'll be posting food from my trip to the Carribbean. Including my favorite road side Jerk Chicken spot. Keep it up guys! 

Last edited:
Free food :pimp: They must've given away a lot of money's worth. Food looks bomb, what's the name of the truck?

Actually not as random as you think it is. In Korean cuisine, their version of "mashed potatoes" includes apples, carrots, and sweet peas. It's light, sweet and creamy to balance out their usual acidic and spicy side dishes, as well as their full flavored main courses. 

With that said, I wish I wasn't in exam mode or else I'd be posting up some more eats. Just gotta get through this week and I'll be posting food from my trip to the Carribbean. Including my favorite road side Jerk Chicken spot. Keep it up guys! 

You're right. I had it once and was HOOKED.

Back
Top Bottom