FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

God damn..you dudes go in on burritos lol

My favorite mexican joint around my way is in El Monte, called El Taco Man. The carnitas burrito is money :nthat:  
El Monte and East LA is like Mexican food heaven
King Taco is my favorite joint
San Diego got some good joints too over there

In n out

Barney's San Francisco

That was the Giordano's by North Michigan. Off Lake I think.

Around Prudential Plaza (don't really know the area like that).

I'll be here until Sunday. But I need to try to get in a Chicago dog and an Italian Beef. So my food options are already pretty stacked.

What's the name of that pizza spot though?

It's called Barnaby's. It's In northbrook, illinois. Not sure how far away that is from where you are. But yeah, no doubt you need to get a Chicago dog in. Have a good trip!

It's called Barnaby's. It's In northbrook, illinois. Not sure how far away that is from where you are. But yeah, no doubt you need to get a Chicago dog in. Have a good trip!

Thanks man. Good to know. Maybe I can do it next time I'm here. The stuffed pizza is always tops on my list.

Hoping to hit Gene & Jude's tomorrow. If not, might just be Portillos since I'm staying Downtown.

That ice cream looks insane.....

Last edited:
Ciabatta and sourdough.

Does prosciutto go with cream cheese and sourdough? Not sure if that's what it is normally paired with.

Also gonna make some olive oil + balsamic vinegar.

Prosciutto,good crusty Italian bread,some fresh mozz,and some melon is the best thing in the world...Don't sleep on that prosciutto and cantaloupe :smokin

Out eating right now w/ family at Florida's Seafood in Cocoa Beach. Still undergoing living situations but better just having a cool day.

Crab Cakes - sumthin lite'

Last edited:
Il be around the Carson/Long Beach area
anyone know of any good places to eat or drink ?
If you're looking for asian(specifically Thai) then Panvimarn is the place to be. For a mexican sit down restaurant I'd recommend Henriques. 

Has anyone here had french toast made on french brioche bread?

Bruh, ya life ain't **** unless you've tried it.

Back
Top Bottom