Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i look at my pair, im definitely happy with them. its a clean colorway. not a top color but its definitely better than some other colors in the past.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

There's a regional Facebook group that I'm in, dudes trying to sell these things for $325

Ridiculous. The Galaxy's really went to peoples heads I guess. These aren't even touching the reds, much less older colorways like Royals and Eggplants. Not to mention the suspect quality, I peeped the soles like eyes of hazel mentioned -- they're paper thin.

agree, i may trade my for a Royals depends the quality, will see when my order arrival

Damn why does everyone always say "This is exactly why I'm leaving the game" when they don't get a pair?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Damn why does everyone always say "This is exactly why I'm leaving the game" when they don't get a pair?
laugh.gif
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You win some... You lose some... But you live to fight another day! (Or for the next shoe release 
tongue.gif
 )
[/font]

these is trash.

how you gonna wear some bright yellow foamz ?

and i love the carnivores . which some people hate.

Ugly shoe IMO I didn't want them so I didn't try. Top 5 for ugliness up their with the mocca pros and the Carolina's with that white sole ewwww

Originally Posted by anthonys310

i think theyre too bright for gsw colors

After seeing them at the mall with a Steph curry jersey they look right with a warrior home jersey. If they had blue laces it would almost be spot on.

these are supposed to be in recognition of him being drafted by the warriors... or so the rumor goes. If its true then these are the GSW colorway... either way, how much closer can it get?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Almost got murdered over these tonight. If you go to a sneaker release and cut people and talk abt how youre gonne bring out your "hammer" if you dont get your size PLEASE go #@*# yourself..luckily aftr I got cut by abt 10 people this dude looked out for me and told the employees I was there before everyone. As I walked out with the last size 12 I literally had to sprint to my car cause there were dudes there who knew it was the last one. If it wasnt for the cops down the street theres not a doubt in my mind that Id be sitting in the ER right now..

What in the world

VinnyFitteds I extend my hand to you sir for future releases hit the inbox.
Thanks man..I may just have to take you up on that 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

At the end of the day, they're Foamposite Ones. They're Penny's shoe. They can put out a vomit colorway and it will generate hype and sell. Anyone who thought these would sit, or thought that these wouldnt generate enough hype really needs to shake themselves.
Eh. It was just a few years ago that wasn't quite enough. Remember the Cactus and original Black/Reds? Now look at what DS pairs of those go for. The hype has done wonders.

My man Witness out here posing for the camera
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
it was only a matter of time before someone took that pic

I FEEL LIKE THERE IS A DIFFERENT MOLD BEING USED FOR THE METALLIC REDS AND ELECTROLIMES.. TH UPPER NEAR THE LACE HOLES ARE MUCH MORE CURVIER THAN BEFORE IMO

Originally Posted by NycPosite

My man Witness out here posing for the camera
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
it was only a matter of time before someone took that pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My man I would NEVER partake in something like that 
laugh.gif

Which NT'ers are these? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yo I been salty all day I didn't get em. But i'll live and the saying that gets me heated the more I see it. "all these resellers taking the shoes from people who actually want em" #!%#* they not selling to re-resellers lol if somebody wanna pay 350 after waiting in line for 6 hrs from a dude that cut the line then let it be. And if people have the audacity to post em on ebay and cl for 400 then let it be. Just like them bid counts your cool points in the sneaker game "0" lol do dey say cool points anymore?

For all the posts on how the sneaker game has changed and how ugly these are....just move on. Wait two weeks or less for the next hot shoe that everyone is trying for and aim for those cause you're just like everyone else following the hype and on this one you struck out. And don't give me the whole "I'm an OG sneakerhead" or "let's quiz people on sneaker history" cause I go way back. Or join....www.iusedtobeonniketalkcomplainingtoeveryoneandtheydontcare.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom