FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Last couple years had so many contenders for worst foam of the year. Hasn't been one that I've hated this year.

Im just wondering what if someone finance some red octobers and cant pay. Are they going to repo the shoes off your feet? Lmao
i think they would just tear your credit up and add even more interest to the amount owed.. so now the 4 or 5k shoe is worth 15k

Im just wondering what if someone finance some red octobers and cant pay. Are they going to repo the shoes off your feet? Lmao
i think they would just tear your credit up and add even more interest to the amount owed.. so now the 4 or 5k shoe is worth 15k

Would probably just send your account to collections.

Air Foamposite One University Blue/White 314996 402 1/30/16 $230

Air Foamposite Pro PRM Platinum/Crimson 616750 003 3/12/16 $240

Wonder if that's gonna be the other Yeezy foam.
not for $240, if it was $250 i'd say yeah but that $10 gives me doubt
laugh.gif

Yeah the black Yeezys were 250 but my camos have a box price of 240... these prices are all over the place.

Anybody ever seen the molded sunglasses case that inspired the foamposites? Just wondering if there's a wavy, ridged sunglasses case from the mid 90s floating around... I'd love to see the exact case that was used for inspiration and reference.

I'm pretty sure it's the yeezy foams. Wasn't there pics posted?

Def in on the blue ones
It was a really bad PS but considering they're gonna be a very light grey and bright red/orange/pink PRM Foam Pro, the Yeezy isn't too farfetched.

Last edited:
NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO “BRIGHT CRIMSON” – RELEASE DATE CHANGE

AUGUST 16, 2012 BY JOHN KIM /7

RATE THIS

0.00 / 5 (NO VOTES YET)

65shares / likes

Changes in release dates for some big-ticket footwear releases often throw a slew of wrenches in our sneaker pick-up plans, but this update to the upcoming Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Bright Crimson” is so minor that your plans may stay on course. Originally scheduled for a release date on September 1st, the Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Bright Crimson” will now be pushed ahead 24 hours and release on August 31st at Nike Sportswear retailers. This Friday release should come as a nice consolation prize for those who may miss out on this Saturday’s release of the Golden Moments Pack (the highlight of the month), but if you were planning on copping the Bright Crimson Foamposite Pros, be advised that these will be available a day ahead of time.

Nike Air Foamposite Pro
Metallic Platinum/Bright Crimson-Black
624041-016

Oddly enough...double hmmmmm

Metallic platinum.

My boy said the Olive foams popped up on SNKRS... I'm nowhere near my iPad. Is this true?

Last edited:
I'm passing on the dr dooms and mf gooze mf gooze I was trying to make sense of the item number. But apparently its the same as the "solar" yeezy pair ending in 003 instead of 001. Crimson pros would be nice doe if they botch the execution on the "plat" pair.

Back
Top Bottom