FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Have you grown/weight fluctuations, etc. had any injuries to your ankles/feet? Not saying Nike hasn't changed the sizing but over a 10-15 year span these things can make a difference🤷🏿‍♂️
Nah, no injuries or weight/height fluctuation. Once again, I'm not recommanding going 1.5 size down but 0.5 to 1 down might be in order for some compared to the 2017 release.

Nah, no injuries or weight/height fluctuation. Once again, I'm not recommanding going 1.5 size down but 0.5 to 1 down might be in order for some compared to the 2017 release.
I know what u mean, Nike can be a little weird with the sizing sometimes. I got some shoes same size that feel a half size bigger than the other and it’s the same factory code and all I kid you not.

I have added these to my bag on a couple different sites three times in the past two hours and I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. $263 with CA tax. It's not the money per se, but every time I look at pics of the shoe ... the shrunken upper just irks me. Specifically, it's how the grooves in the back part of the shoe run into and over the upper edge of the foam material. I know I can't see this when wearing them, but the entire shoe almost looks like a low top to me now, relatively speaking. It's a major bummer because I sold my pristine 2017s a few months back in preparation for these new ones to drop. Never imagined Nike was going to pull the shrinking act on the uppers like this. :smh:

Sooo true rainking rainking Look at this pair posted by thmea thmea below. I got a pair and instantly I thought, why do they look like low cuts? The 1997 Foams were nice in height around the ankle collar and the 2017 were very close. Im not feeling the bulbous toe area on the 2024. Hard to describe how the shape should be, almost like a square but rounded off. Gonna hunt for a DS 2017 par now.

1726325641342.png

Sooo true rainking rainking Look at this pair posted by thmea thmea below. I got a pair and instantly I thought, why do they look like low cuts? The 1997 Foams were nice in height around the ankle collar and the 2017 were very close. Im not feeling the bulbous toe area on the 2024. Hard to describe how the shape should be, almost like a square but rounded off. Gonna hunt for a DS 2017 par now.

1726325641342.png
That picture is very misleading

IMG_6436.jpeg

Never had a pair of these before but was always intrigued.

Initial impressions. Absolutely love them. I’m a 12 in everything Nike and I got a 12 in these. I can’t tell if my toe is hitting the end of the shoe or if it’s the inner bootie thingy. Either way the 12 works for me. Excited to give these a go and break them in further.

IMG_1917.png

zubreme zubreme
enypolo enypolo
Thank you. Grabbed a sz. 13 free shipping, no tax. Unheard of for a popular foam, salute to you.

Just copped from Premium Goods online. Would’ve waited to go in store on Monday, but they told me they only had one 11 left. They didn’t lie. Still available in decent sizes online.

Back
Top Bottom