FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I need a pair with this cut

IMG_3305.jpeg

I have added these to my bag on a couple different sites three times in the past two hours and I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. $263 with CA tax. It's not the money per se, but every time I look at pics of the shoe ... the shrunken upper just irks me. Specifically, it's how the grooves in the back part of the shoe run into and over the upper edge of the foam material. I know I can't see this when wearing them, but the entire shoe almost looks like a low top to me now, relatively speaking. It's a major bummer because I sold my pristine 2017s a few months back in preparation for these new ones to drop. Never imagined Nike was going to pull the shrinking act on the uppers like this. :smh:

Last pair I had was from 2007. I sold them last year in prep for these lol. I’m not getting the 11s this year, so I’m good. Next year is going to be rough though lol.

I also used 10% off on snipes. It covered the CA tax.

Haven't been paying attention to pics, but this version does look really low at the top. That's crazy. I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade, by all means enjoy them if you wanted them and copped, but there's something off about this version to ME. I still have a pair of 07s I had to reglue, and this was the reason why. I don't trust any foam post 2009. They just don't feel right to me.

Haven't been paying attention to pics, but this version does look really low at the top. That's crazy. I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade, by all means enjoy them if you wanted them and copped, but there's something off about this version to ME. I still have a pair of 07s I had to reglue, and this was the reason why. I don't trust any foam post 2009. They just don't feel right to me.

You’re right. Closest thing you’re gonna get is a pair like I posted above.

Or a 2017 like this
IMG_3306.png

Doubt it. I mean, are the REALLY sitting? Lack of an INSTANT sellout doesn't mean anything. I'm sure they'll all be gone before too long.

There were like 5-6 sites that I seen that had 11.5 and up available and those are the sizes gone first. For a shoe like this to still have stock online, that’s def not what Nike wanted. Bet there will be a lot of restocks too from returns. Already a few in here regret buying 😂.

There were like 5-6 sites that I seen that had 11.5 and up available and those are the sizes gone first. For a shoe like this to still have stock online, that’s def not what Nike wanted. Bet there will be a lot of restocks too from returns. Already a few in here regret buying 😂.
I’m just saying that sometimes NT’s view of what constitutes disappointing performance at retail probably doesn’t align with Nike’s in the big picture of the shoe business.

Back
Top Bottom