FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Mannnn these completely slipped my mind, and I where a size 11.5

Imma have to hold this L
laugh.gif
Nah, I'm sure you could stroll into your local Arlen FTL/FTA and pick them up

didn't even know coppers dropped till I saw an email :lol:

are egg plants coming soon? kinda want but unsure of wanting to spend $250

didn't even know coppers dropped till I saw an email
laugh.gif

are egg plants coming soon? kinda want but unsure of wanting to spend $250
I think the eggplants drop in the summer, July I believe. Hopefully the Metallic Reds drop before the end of the summer so I can get a pair for my son. And myself, the only pair I really want.

Last edited:
'10 Coppers didnt sit?

They didn't sit but they restocked a bunch on Nike.com. Swoosh squad was buying up pairs for $120 and selling to people for retail or below back then.

The 2010 release was also weird because we had a mean snow storm which delayed shipments to a lot of spots so inventory trickled in at a lot of places on the east coast.

Another interesting tidbit is the copper release was the beginning of the footlocker fam getting foams in large numbers as well as the beginning of Nike cutting stock that went to boutiques and mom and pops shops. If anyone remembers, footlocker was struggling back then.

So many stories of the shops getting notified that they wouldn't be getting pairs. Footlocker and them didn't used to get many. Urban accounts like DLTR would be where one would go to get foams.

Last edited:
I was just unaware because the HOH by me had Coppers on the shelf for a really long time but by the time I decided I actually wanted em they finally disappeared.

Just noticed Villa sent my shipping info. They said delivery by end of day tomorrow. Damn that's fast...if it actually happens.

Back
Top Bottom