FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Finally got my order confirmation email from Nike. And I did log onto SNKRS on my tablet. My order showed up there as well. I don't think they made nearly as many of these as they did the Royals. Can't wait to get them. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Took an L on SNKRS. HoH Penn Square was FCFS and I was  the  only person there. Got them and came back to work.

smokin.gif

Took an L on SNKRS. HoH Penn Square was FCFS and I was  the  only person there. Got them and came back to work.
shoutouts to foams being easily copped..

we can imitate that He got game scene..im glad foam hype is down big time

Eggplants are next for me. Will pass on the red joints. but kinda warming up to the tech fleece / wool foam 1s

I'ma wait an see if I get coppers on discount. I need another pair of Mitchell n Ness shorts, an a pg1. Def need eggplants on day1 tho

There's still size 7-10 available on SNKRS. Sizes 7-10.5 available on Eastbay. Sizes 7-11 available on Footlocker and Size 8-11.5, 15 available on Shoepalace.

Most Footlockers in NYC still have availability as well.

As anticipated, these will sit. Price point too high, release was on a weekday and kids just couldn't afford them.

They will have the same fate as the Royals. I made the mistake with the Royals and I wont do it again for the Coppers. Wait for the price drop and cop on disco ya'll.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom