FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
There's still size 7-10 available on SNKRS. Sizes 7-10.5 available on Eastbay. Sizes 7-11 available on Footlocker and Size 8-11.5, 15 available on Shoepalace.

Most Footlockers in NYC still have availability as well.

As anticipated, these will sit. Price point too high, release was on a weekday and kids just couldn't afford them.

They will have the same fate as the Royals. I made the mistake with the Royals and I wont do it again for the Coppers. Wait for the price drop and cop on disco ya'll.

kids just saving their money thinking theyre going to strike gold next week with them yeezys thats all. also we have to remember them hyperadapts are going to release in certain areas. people dont have the money to get all the releases anymore theyre being strategic now

Coppers sitting? Crazy!? This was a way different release than the 2010 release.
mean.gif
It is kind of like those white and red 13s that came out not too long ago, a lot of people had them from when they came out in 2010, not too big of a noticeable difference so a lot of people balked at getting them because in their minds they already had them, me included, my son, not so much. So here we are at the "Coppers" a lot of people have theses already, even though there may be a difference in these as opposed to when they came out originally years back. Additionally, no one wants to pay the ransom for them so they will sit until they hit a reasonable mark down.

kids just saving their money thinking theyre going to strike gold next week with them yeezys thats all. also we have to remember them hyperadapts are going to release in certain areas. people dont have the money to get all the releases anymore theyre being strategic now

Yes, you're absolutely right. People, specifically kids are being way more strategic now. The Foams just fell on a lower part of the tottum pole. I know most kids have their eyes on the Yeezy's coming out next week. Which shouldn't be an issue, because there's plenty to go around this time around.

Coppers sitting? Crazy!? This was a way different release than the 2010 release. :smh:

2010 was a very different time than it is now. You have a new release ever week now. Not everyone has the ability to buy sneakers every week. You have to pick and choose which ones you want.

Has there been any comparison pics with the 2010 vs 2017 models? I feel like the hype for these didn't match the Royals. No many people seemed enthused as they were for the Royals. I get it though. This is more of a niche model.

How low have the royals gone down to ?

I've seen Royal's going for $199 before discount added. Get a Footlocker discount code and people got them for around $179 before tax.

Hell, I've seen Royals in the Nike Outlets for $150 and people added a 30% off :lol:

People damn near walked away with Royal foams for $105 flat (only seen this ONCE at the Nike Outlet in NY).

Last edited:
Once my momey is placed back on my gift cards from returns I'm copping. $9 out the door. :smokin'

Last edited:
Team positive over here, I copped from Villa this morning also. No sales tax and free shipping, it's like have a disco in my eyes.

Copped 2 with the 20% discount. One for me and one for lil bro. This cop was so easy you didn't even need a footapp raffle reserve.

This was def a easy cop I walked in Shoe City without a raffle shorty said they quite a few pairs so I was good

My 7 year old had been begging for a foam and I was shocked only 1 store locally that had toddler sizes.

I couldn't believe how many stores got preschool, grade school, and men's. But no toddler. Was shocked ndc was sold out of all toddler sizes. Figured most people wouldn't be spending 100 for a kids foam that's about to get destroyed and I'd be able to cop something on clearance plus use a reward. Guess using a reward will have to be a good enough deal.

Last edited:
I was worried as I was on the clock at 10 that I would take that L that SNKRS loves to show me but easy cop when I got on a few hours later. If they were all this easy, can't wait to see them and put them in the closet with the rest of boxes I haven't worn yet

Back
Top Bottom