FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Still waiting for the confirmation from Nike. The email from PayPal is in my inbox that I submitted an order just waiting for Nike to officially tell me I lost or won. SNKRS seems a little wonky today. Can't get it to refresh very quickly.
I logged into the SNKRS desktop version and the shoe says "purchased" there for me as opposed to listing the price. As the previous poster who replied to me originally said, we should be good to go.

Can someone explain ebates to me, and how do you get them

Ebates is easy. You go to the website, sign up, find the store you want and it will tel you your percentage of cash back. The cash back is paid every quarter to your PayPal account or check if you want it.

I have gotten back 500 so far from cash back. I go to ebates before I shop for anything online. It adds up.

What a world we live in when anything can be copped at retail if you want it enough. Besides yeezys, **** them.

Scratches all up on mine [emoji]128542[/emoji]
Wonder if the rats were scratching away in the factories. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
First post. First time trying Villa. Got a size 13. What's up with no 12.5 on this release? They had them for Royals & my olympics.

That's mostly a Nike only size, would like eggplants in that size when they drop

Yeah I went to SNKRS first like I always do. No 12.5 at all. I'll see what this 13 feels like. (Whoa! pause)

yea i took that pair back and exchanged for another 10 and I've never ever done that before. This new one isnt great, but its a ton better now

What a world we live in when anything can be copped at retail if you want it enough. Besides yeezys, **** them.
No kidding, I could get used to this!

I tried SNKRS, never got a message one way or another.  Went from Pending, back to the price.  So I just stopped being lazy and drove over to Foot Locker.  There were 3 other people in the store, only one was getting the Foams.  My first Foams and they look great.  Looked on social media and saw lines of people at locations around the country.  Very different from my experience.  

Last edited:
Not really pressed for these coppers. If I can catch them on a discount I'll scoop them.

Back
Top Bottom