FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
My 7 year old had been begging for a foam and I was shocked only 1 store locally that had toddler sizes.

I couldn't believe how many stores got preschool, grade school, and men's. But no toddler. Was shocked ndc was sold out of all toddler sizes. Figured most people wouldn't be spending 100 for a kids foam that's about to get destroyed and I'd be able to cop something on clearance plus use a reward. Guess using a reward will have to be a good enough deal.

There is a full size run of toddlers on NDC.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/l...-toddler-kids-shoe/pid-11399963/pgid-10572217

I think you are referencing Pre-school

no we don't. Every time I see shops trying to clear their unsold old inventory for like 70% off, it's always sizes 12 and up
I only care bout foam deals[emoji]128521[/emoji]....and from most releases, that 12 is a popular size that's always gone first

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Copped the royals for $184

Will cop the Coppers on discount.. can cop right now from SNS for $186 with a personal discount they gave me but I might save it for something else since Foams can now be caught on sale 2-3 weeks after release for the most part

Back
Top Bottom