FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I wish I hadnt gotten my Gone Fishins on swoosh. Any shoe I buy on discount is mentally filed under "future beaters" :smh:

Gone fishing double up worthy along with holograms... 2 of the best foams in my collection!!!

Gone fishing double up worthy along with holograms... 2 of the best foams in my collection!!!

Man, I remember I rented a car and drove for four hours to get to a store that still carried the gone fishings a week after release. I had to pick up a second pair at the same store since I gone all that way. Could have been a bit less time consuming (though probably not cheaper) had I bought through a reseller, but I refused to let resellers sell me anything for more than retail. I also did some other things while traveling and using a rental car, so it wasn't a bad experience.

$166.00 for the Royal Blue's is just too good to pass up. I was almost tempted to double up.
glasses.gif

Anyone know if any place has the Royal in size 8, that will ship internationally? Thanks in advance...

I bought a used pair of Foamposites today and the insole is a little more beat than my liking, any suggestions of a specific replacement that works well for foams?

Back
Top Bottom