FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

When you have the money for the Nike Air Foamposite One XX but your mother won't let you secure them.
where you copping them from? if its online just tell yo mom they  are books for next semester and she'll be proud to see you taking da initiative 

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Who is that?
that's Peggy, she's getting in shape to get Al back from Gloria 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I sold off a few pair of foams and kind of regret it just a tiny bit, sold gold, gone fishing, red pros, Phoenix suns, olympics and knicks all DS....every time I see an on foot pic of any I always want them back

I sold off a few pair of foams and kind of regret it just a tiny bit, sold gold, gone fishing, red pros, Phoenix suns, olympics and knicks all DS....every time I see an on foot pic of any I always want them back

felt the same way despite not being able to fit them

I agree! Not too many folks mention them in the threads. A lot of Spenco fans out here. It must be the high entry cost of the Superfeet...

Brah so many complain about the foams aint all comfortable then just switch up the insoles and least go half size up in the shoes. Also premium socks helps out especially them Asic socks man!

I think my order might get cancelled. I ordered from NDC Saturday when it was saying sold out on SNKRS and they haven't shipped yet. Normally when I order on Saturday, they ship out that Following Monday and I have them by Wednesday. Not this time. Still saying preparing to ship.

I think my order might get cancelled. I ordered from NDC Saturday when it was saying sold out on SNKRS and they haven't shipped yet. Normally when I order on Saturday, they ship out that Following Monday and I have them by Wednesday. Not this time. Still saying preparing to ship.
Have some faith my brother. Its probably gonna show up ou the blue in a bit or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom