FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I think my order might get cancelled. I ordered from NDC Saturday when it was saying sold out on SNKRS and they haven't shipped yet. Normally when I order on Saturday, they ship out that Following Monday and I have them by Wednesday. Not this time. Still saying preparing to ship.

I've ordered a shoe before and it said preparing to ship the entire time until after it was delivered. Probably a glitch in the system

That said, got mine from Ruvilla today. Kudos for their extremely fast shipping. I placed the order on Saturday and got it today. Mind you, I'm all the way on the other side of the coast (VA).

Shoe is so fire! But unfortunately, it fits very snug and feels like a cast hahaha. I went TTS, not sure if there's a break in period on these. Can't return it now since Villa is out of stock in bigger sizes.
mean.gif

where you copping them from? if its online just tell yo mom they  are books for next semester and she'll be proud to see you taking da initiative 
She gave me the go ahead after I sent a photo of one of my friends wearing these:

So now I need to track down the Foamposite XX in a size 12 or 12.5.

Last edited:
If it's that serious, I would advise you don't buy nike products or buy in store so you can inspect...

Yikes.

+1

I think most people are splitting hairs and are probably justifying not spending on the retro release lol. I mean, there might be a difference but it's not night and day lol

I had the OG's. I was looking forward to buying these, but they did not look good up close. Pictures made these retros look better than they really are in person. Money is not an issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom