FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

100% pass for me

even on discount lol
C'mon Grizz, u can't say no to a good discount 
laugh.gif

My man says the coppers sitting here in the DMV. He didn't say what sizes they had but still. Foam fever is at a low right now. Think it's a combination of things tho, I don't think price is one of them. Just more competition. Brothas wearing designer sneaks now days. Giuseppe, Balenciaga etc

My man says the coppers sitting here in the DMV. He didn't say what sizes they had but still. Foam fever is at a low right now. Think it's a combination of things tho, I don't think price is one of them. Just more competition. Brothas wearing designer sneaks now days. Giuseppe, Balenciaga etc

If ppl want to get their money's worth they should go the designer route, but only those in the know would recognize them.

saw the coppers in person and wow do they look amazing. clear sole didnt bother me in the least. i'd like these for the summer so i can wear them with camo shorts like 2010

...He wore the HOH '08 Royals.

The question marks worked with ol' boy that posted them legit check looking *** pics for no reason earlier, but I'm not seeing the confusion here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom