FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The Pearls look amazing; pure white like the originals and 02 retros unlike the 2010 rendition.

Last edited:
Glad to see you came around on the holos. You'll come up on that $30 savings you wanted on some other shoe.

Do you know if DTLR's rewards program counts online orders towards the points? I know you get a $25 reward emailed for every $500 spent but it can only be used in store.

You have to call their customer service line on all online orders to go toward your rewards for DTLR.

Glad to see you came around on the holos. You'll come up on that $30 savings you wanted on some other shoe.

Do you know if DTLR's rewards program counts online orders towards the points? I know you get a $25 reward emailed for every $500 spent but it can only be used in store.

You have to call their customer service line on all online orders to go toward your rewards for DTLR.

Well there you go.... You are almost 1/2 towards that reward with the foams.

Images Via SNKRS
this would have been a really good pack if nike came correct with the Hawks
mean.gif

still gonna try and cop, it looks like there not THAT much hype for it but you never know

The gone fishing foams are fuego, my only problem is they are seasonal shoes, meaning they look best worn in the spring and summer. I managed to get them at discount this past Nov., was contemplating wearing them to a Christmas party, but idk might rock out my Holo's instead.
Ain't nothin seasonal bruh. You just got know how to dress

flight hawk sole bothers me more than the pearls. im invested in each shoe equally. probably will wear the flights within the first week. just look a little better than the foams to me.

Same here, well i dont think the hawks look better than he pearls, I def aint wearing my Pearls outdoor in the winter, they can get wears in the gym after i ball or they can wait till this summer

if you want to talk about foams that are trash then you minuswhale include those gone fishing joints...

One of the worst foams in recent memory IMO

if you want to talk about foams that are trash then you minuswhale include those gone fishing joints...

Minuswhale?

Looololololol

It's sad, but below remedial individuals are free to post stupidly on here due to lack of screening process.
Went over your heard, its a common joke round here tho

Was going to cop just to get the Hawk Flights and sell the foams (Not a big fan of Foamposite Pros) but after seeing how the bottoms of the flights look, easy pass. It doesn't have that black/yellow carbon fiber like it should. As always Nike, thanks for killing the nostalgia.

View media item 1826244

Strong post to screenname ratio, idk how you'd pass over a slight change that you cant even see when you have em on but to each his own right

so nike charging us 245+tax for the pearls.... still debating on em man these couldnt release at a worse time

380 for Pearls fam

People really hate the hawks huh? Those are def gonna get more wears early from me idk bout yall

Last edited:
Man I would take the pack and send the hawks to the donor of the swoosh disco ...ijs [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'd pay for shipping too [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom