FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
500x1000px-LL-cdb8f34f_pack10.jpeg

This shot really reminds me of the Lebron XIII

I would say having both now in hands Holo's >>>> Gone Fishing. The Holo's just look really good and are easier to wear with other colors than the Gone Fishing.

Since the blue chromeposites release on New Years why aren't they added to the poll? redrum3281 redrum3281

Well that's a very good question.....

ikr why couldnt they have released them alone?

Man I wish I had the bread for them all but with the holidays I just can't fade it. :smh:

Picked the holo's over the pearls and the 72-10s. Don't know how I feel about this seeing all these picks lol. And seeing how easy it was to get the 11s... All 3 are dope though. :pimp:

flight hawk sole bothers me more than the pearls. im invested in each shoe equally. probably will wear the flights within the first week. just look a little better than the foams to me.

Mite cop some gold foams off eBay an skip blue mirrors.. keep forgetting unc is next mth too. I like dem more than mirrors

What foolery have I just read? Holograms are trash? In what world?? And over rated? They look insane in person. The love is greatly earned. To each his own.

I was planning on buying the blue chromeposites for $230 and if they started peeling send them back to Nike after getting a good wear of them and lots of pics of them on feet for the gram. But I'm not doing all of that for that $275 price tag the day before New Years.

Last edited:
if you want to talk about foams that are trash then you minuswhale include those gone fishing joints...

The gone fishing foams are fuego, my only problem is they are seasonal shoes, meaning they look best worn in the spring and summer. I managed to get them at discount this past Nov., was contemplating wearing them to a Christmas party, but idk might rock out my Holo's instead.

Back
Top Bottom