FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
if you want to talk about foams that are trash then you minuswhale include those gone fishing joints...

The gone fishing foams are fuego, my only problem is they are seasonal shoes, meaning they look best worn in the spring and summer. I managed to get them at discount this past Nov., was contemplating wearing them to a Christmas party, but idk might rock out my Holo's instead.
eh, I mean they got red green. seems more christmasy

I see yall feel like just being silly this fine Sunday morning dissing two of the best foams that have dropped in years.  I will pray for you all.  Blue Chromes being 275 is fine for me because I am working nye anyway so I won't be spending money on partying.  If I miss those I might finally pull the trigger on some Stealths I have been stalking as I can get more use out of those than the pearls.  

Pearls will be had though, in due time 

looking at the list, this was a very good year for Foamposite. The worst shoes were the suedes, and even those weren't bad. Gone fishings are at the top of my list

Do y'all think blue chrome Foamposite will be a first day sellout? Doubtful perhaps due to even higher price point, right?

School is closed y'all. 
laugh.gif

Was going to cop just to get the Hawk Flights and sell the foams (Not a big fan of Foamposite Pros) but after seeing how the bottoms of the flights look, easy pass. It doesn't have that black/yellow carbon fiber like it should. As always Nike, thanks for killing the nostalgia.

Tied for holograms lmao
That poll should have been done removing all the pairs that got no love in the last vote

eh, I mean they got red green. seems more christmasy

Gucci foams are more Christmasy to me. The Aqua color in the GF's just makes me think I should be somewhere with hot weather or tropical sporting them. Not winter Christmas in NYC or DC imo.

Last edited:
Can I go on record and say the Hologram foams are so damn sexy in person. Opening them up I had the same attraction toward them as a bangin chick in the club catching her giving eye contact. Instant love at first sight.

Last edited:
Can I go on record and say the Hologram foams are so damn sexy in person. Opening them up I had the same attraction toward them as a bangin chick in the club catching her giving eye contact. Instant love at first sight.

Glad to see you came around on the holos. You'll come up on that $30 savings you wanted on some other shoe.

Do you know if DTLR's rewards program counts online orders towards the points? I know you get a $25 reward emailed for every $500 spent but it can only be used in store.

Back
Top Bottom