FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I was really wanting the Hawks from the pack. Then I see the pics. They really screwed up on these.

The bottom isn't even the worst part. The toe box is all wrong and the chrome/blue piece on the side looks super cheap. It barely has any blue on it.
The og is mostly blue on the plastic piece b

Why not use the Hawks as running shoes or shoes you do errands in, makes sense.
because while its not a bad shoe we are being FORCED to get them if we want the pearls.. you know nike refuses to make a pack where everyone loves both shoes..

because while its not a bad shoe we are being FORCED to get them if we want the pearls.. you know nike refuses to make a pack where everyone loves both shoes..
True but make the most out of the pack for example you got a pair of shoes to play basketball in (XX9) and a lifestyle shoe (XI) with the Gift Of Flight Pack.  The Hawks could be useful if you let them.  You know trying to sell the Hawks away from the pack is futile and some people don't want to split the pack.  

My bad Gooze I should've let it fly by...I never owned a pair of yeezy shoes [emoji]128546[/emoji]
:lol: me neither... only thing that really separates the 2 colorways is the liner.

That would be impossible unless they made a pack with 2 pairs of the exact same shoe.

:lol: me neither... only thing that really separates the 2 colorways is the liner.
That would be impossible unless they made a pack with 2 pairs of the exact same shoe.
a foamposite one/pro pack would be dope

They can keep that and the 550$ retail they would throw on it too

Only pck i would pay that much money for would be royals/pearls but seeing how ima have one half of that soon, they can keep that pack

Last edited:
I was really wanting the Hawks from the pack. Then I see the pics. They really screwed up on these.

the chrome/blue piece on the side looks super cheap. It barely has any blue on it.
The og is mostly blue on the plastic piece b
same problem i have with them. nike really screwed them up hopefully it looks better in person. seeing how nike did the Hawks ruins the pack for me. at least make the blue home piece blue like the OGs makes the shoe look so boring without it 

Back
Top Bottom