FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Pain and suffering. It's all cosmetic damage. No pain and suffering for that.
I mean on top of that full refund... gotta be compensated for his pain and suffering.
It's time wasted that you must be accounted for, if you gotta sit there and wait for the tweet then add to cart and wait for that then you gotta wait for them to come just to find out they peel... or even worse, they don't fit your feet exactly the way you want then yes, Nike owes some sort of compensation for that kind of distress. At the very MINIMUM... a 20% off coupon on top of a full refund.

I mean on top of that full refund... gotta be compensated for his pain and suffering.
It's time wasted that you must be accounted for, if you gotta sit there and wait for the tweet then add to cart and wait for that then you gotta wait for them to come just to find out they peel... or even worse, they don't fit your feet exactly the way you want then yes, Nike owes some sort of compensation for that kind of distress. At the very MINIMUM... a 20% off coupon on top of a full refund.
yep 1000 bucks per second waited till the shoes made it to the order confirmation... they could throw in peeless mirrors with a pair of freshly made red octobers for free.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

You reaching hard man. Like real hard. I really hate what this shoe stuff has come to. I really do :smh:

You reaching hard man. Like real hard. I really hate what this shoe stuff has come to. I really do
mean.gif
me too.. nike is charging us more and giving us bs quality at times.. then when we complain they release our favoriter colorways in sucker packs for us to suffer.. or they scribble al over them and say.. hey heres your royals.. just "do" it..

You reaching hard man. Like real hard. I really hate what this shoe stuff has come to. I really do :smh:
me too.. nike is charging us more and giving us bs quality at times.. then when we complain they release our favoriter colorways in sucker packs for us to suffer.. or they scribble al over them and say.. hey heres your royals.. just "do" it..
And people like you :smh: ... Makes me sad. Always crying and complaining.

You reaching hard man. Like real hard. I really hate what this shoe stuff has come to. I really do
mean.gif
hes being sarcastic. im pretty sure hes just poking fun at that kid who ordered the laneys, and when they didnt fit him exactly like legend blue 11s he raised hell with nike about having to order them then wait for them to ship to him, to get an undeserved 20% discount.

people like that kid, are whats wrong with the game nowadays.

Last edited:
:lol: I'm sorry man... I was just mocking that other guy. He bought the Laney 14s and said he was gonna complain to Nike for a 20% coupon because they were too tight when he tried them on and he really used the waiting for the shoes to cart and waiting for delivery as part of his case for wasted time.

Last edited:
:lol: I'm sorry man... I was just mocking that other guy. He bought the Laney 14s and said he was gonna complain to Nike for a 20% coupon because they were too tight when he tried them on and he really used the waiting for the shoes to cart and waiting for delivery as part of his case for wasted time.

Ah ok. Sorry about that then and a rep to you and dizzle. People really b bugging these days. I do remember seeing someone complain that his SBB came slightly creased. Was done son.

bigj505 bigj505 you gotta love the comedy though, at least that's what keeps me going in the threads, this one the Nike big3 and the AJXXX threads pure entertainment and we get info on cool shoes from time to time also some of the best debates in those threads

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505 you gotta love the comedy though, at least that's what keeps me going in the threads, this one the Nike big3 and the AJXXX threads pure entertainment and we get info on cool shoes from time to time also some of the best debates in those threads

JB section >>>> when it comes to comedy. So many classic comments... Speckle density... Size 18 looking to trade for a size 11 or so... Defective shoes because the leather texture under the laces on the tongue changed with the weather... dead :lol:

Last edited:

@bigj505 you gotta love the comedy though, at least that's what keeps me going in the threads, this one the Nike big3 and the AJXXX threads pure entertainment and we get info on cool shoes from time to time also some of the best debates in those threads
JB section >>>> when it comes to comedy. So many classic comments... Speckle density... Size 18 looking to trade for a size 11 or so... Defective shoes because the leather texture under the laces on the tongue changed with the weather... dead
laugh.gif
isnt that the speckle density dude the same dude who drew lines across a pic of his oreos so he could complain about both shoes not being 100% symmetrical?

and i remember the warped leather tongue guy lol. thats joejs. he frequents the legit check forum now, telling people their kicks are fake and begging for +reps in order to answer peoples questions and provide help. smh.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The Speckle Denisty guy was classic. :rofl: :rofl:

The AJ6 infrared size swap guys was great too. :rofl:

Last edited:

JB section >>>> when it comes to comedy. So many classic comments... Speckle density... Size 18 looking to trade for a size 11 or so... Defective shoes because the leather texture under the laces on the tongue changed with the weather... dead :lol:

That was a sz 18 looking to trade for a sz 9, which makes it even more pathetic...

So I peek in only to see the dumbest post I've seen in a long time.

DMV is a term used by almost everyone in the DC metropolitan area. Everyone from newscasters to kids. The term has been used since I was a kid and I'm 31 now. It's not something new, just made popular by music.

The area has always been a Nike territory. We get more then your average place. Especially Maryland. Birthplace of the AF1 and Foamposite. We got so many LeBron 1st games they sat all over the place. Also got a OG Shox BB4 retro. It's always been this way.

DMV is a HUGE Nike area but it's not the birthplace of AF1s and Foams.

Nike needs to bring back the BB4 bad. I look on eBay once a week for a DS pair in my size. Gotta be the right color though. Nike needs to bring back GP's full line. 1-4. Look on eBay for those all the time, too.

Last edited:
DMV is a HUGE Nike area but it's not the birthplace of AF1s and Foams.

Nike needs to bring back the BB4 bad. I look on eBay once a week for a DS pair in my size. Gotta be the right color though.

You gotta learn your history. Go look up AF1 flavor of the month. Read the history and story behind the retro and come back and talk to me. Baltimore was the ONLY place on EARTH getting AF1 retros originally.

Foams are harder to track. I know that mainly outside of MD they were considered ugly shoes. Foams were being worn by middle school kids heavy here. Tell me what urban black areas were wearing $180 shoes like nothing back in the late 90s. Not adults but kids. That would be us.

Last edited:
Absolutely not :lol: I saw that flavor of the month thing for the Forces... I always thought it was NY, the store that was requesting retros was named after a dude right? I could be wrong, watched it a while ago and didn't pay the closest attention to it... I just remember the white dude saying they asked for retros and they were selling out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom