FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Has anyone tried doing a custom car wrap on a pair of foams? I imagine it would work (and be as durable if not more than mirrors) and the printing possibilities would be endless..
it'll be pain to heat the vinyl to form to the shape of the indentation on the foams. normal printer cannot print onto vinyl. you can get vinyl shops to do it for you, but the need to heat the vinyl and wrap it around the grooves of the foamposite would probably stretch and deform what you have printed on. 

one alternative for ppl willing to try is to go with the Plasti-dip route. 

It's sad how much inflation and hype caused the price of Foams to go up. As excited as I am for the Doom's and Varsity Red Pro retros I probably won't cop just based off the strength of the new price. Maybe it's just me being older and having more bills now, but I'm now realizing how much I save by not buying Foams anymore.
(Now if the Volt's retro'd that would probably be another story)

He spit shining that man's wood ever time he posts :x :smh:

tumblr_m0hxb2d4HD1qibz0jo1_r1_500.png

Super pause..I hope blue mirrors still drop.A ovo foamposite would be nice if it looked like hippie neal in pittsburgh version...dc md VA and philly all the same..dmv is just a metropolis nothing serious.dc think it's a state naw it's in Maryland sorry ,so dmv is for the unity.Foams still poppin in Dmv dc baltimore and virginia.same place similar culture.mad dc cats live in va.mad dc cats live in maryland.so what

I know this belongs in the maintenance thread, but I need some help from a Foam expert.

Some dark marks appeared out of nowhere on my nephews Pearl Foams. He doesn't think he rubbed up against anything, but maybe even came thru the inside. I told him try nail polish remover, and that made it worse (that's where you see the dark spot). It doesn't look that bad in person, but with the flash, it looks awful. Can this be fixed?

View media item 1761806

I know this belongs in the maintenance thread, but I need some help from a Foam expert.

Some dark marks appeared out of nowhere on my nephews Pearl Foams. He doesn't think he rubbed up against anything, but maybe even came thru the inside. I told him try nail polish remover, and that made it worse (that's where you see the dark spot). It doesn't look that bad in person, but with the flash, it looks awful. Can this be fixed?

View media item 1761806

No fixing that. It's dye.

anyone that has a pair of mirror foams with some wear can tell me how they are holding up? as far as the peeling goes? hoping that this isn't an issue with every pair

Peeled up,wore em to a party and sneaker show [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
That's a shame. I would have sent my chromes back to Nike after getting a good wear of them. I think that's really messed up that Nike would send out a product that expensive and is destined to peel like that. But of course it's some people on here who put Nike higher than God and would curse me to hell for this.

That's a shame. I would have sent my chromes back to Nike after getting a good wear of them. I think that's really messed up that Nike would send out a product that expensive and is destined to peel like that. But of course it's some people on here who put Nike higher than God and would curse me to hell for this.
Just curious, how much compensation would you cry for after getting your refund? ...80% off coupon?

Should be able to get a full refund for it being defective.

emotional distress
imagine wearing peeled foams, your soul could be shattered by peers.
class action suit for $10,000,000. Count me in.
we got a good NT lawyer?

emotional distress
imagine wearing peeled foams, your soul could be shattered by peers.
class action suit for $10,000,000. Count me in.
we got a good NT lawyer?
hell yeah.. im in!!! Icey Soles.. Peeless reflection

Back
Top Bottom