FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I need those to pop back up on NDC
mean.gif
swoooosh life

why the durag guy look like he super duper high?
You ever seen the dudes that wear durags?
i have buddies that wear durags from time to time. in college, my roommate put one on every night. his waves were official. dude in the pic must have em too low and too tight to make him look high like that
laugh.gif

unless youre insinuating that dudes that wear durags get high lol

Last edited:
i have buddies that wear durags from time to time. in college, my roommate put one on every night. his waves were official. dude in the pic must have em too low and too tight to make him look high like that :lol:  

That's exactly what I'm insinuating :lol:

i have buddies that wear durags from time to time. in college, my roommate put one on every night. his waves were official. dude in the pic must have em too low and too tight to make him look high like that
laugh.gif

That's exactly what I'm insinuating
laugh.gif
lmao i figured that. just thought id try and take the high road and say that last...
laugh.gif

them blue foams look niceeee.

better version of those cotton candy joints that came out a few years back IMO. :smokin

i have buddies that wear durags from time to time. in college, my roommate put one on every night. his waves were official. dude in the pic must have em too low and too tight to make him look high like that :lol:  

That's exactly what I'm insinuating :lol:

lmao i figured that. just thought id try and take the high road and say that last...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom