FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
:lol: no... honestly I haven't gotten much off of eBay since they had this mobile app update. I cant see my followed searches on the front page anymore so I cant keep up with anything :smh: I hate this new layout. Definitely would have been all over those for that price though :wow: I know you said you got a narrow foot so I'm sure you dont size up but does anyone else here do it? The olives really hurt my pinky toes, all my others feel fine but I don't remember this much pain during the break in.

I too hate the new layout. I hate it I hate it I hate it.
I was just gonna grab to stash them so I'm not too distraught but dang, I'm pretty hurt doe.
Plenty of people def size up. Some people say you just need to break them in but some releases do run a bit different. I.e. The stealth foams run a bit smaller than others.

just missed out on some OG royals..... 122 + shipping on ebay. were fresh too. VNDS
mean.gif

saw the 15 min notification, put the phone down then completely forgot about them.... jimmies are rustled
icey sole too?

the ebay layout sucks.. i cant track stuff via extrernally.. i gotta wait for ebay to post statuses..

the ebay layout sucks.. i cant track stuff via extrernally.. i gotta wait for ebay to post statuses..

What? Copy and paste the tracking number into google. It will pull right up if its fedex ups or USPS. Or, you can download slice. pulls tracking numbers from your email and tracks all of my packages. It also alerts me of movement instantly...

I know you said you got a narrow foot so I'm sure you dont size up but does anyone else here do it? The olives really hurt my pinky toes, all my others feel fine but I don't remember this much pain during the break in.
I went .5 size up on my Knicks foams because they didn't have them in 10s at the outlet I was at during F&F. Honestly, out-of-the-box those 10.5s felt exactly the same as my sz 10 Concord Foams felt after I gave them a hard break-in (walked about 2 miles with them laced REALLY tightly). 

Speaking of my Concord / "Free Willy" foams, I'm actually noticing that the nylon around the eyestays is starting to yellow, so I started looking around for potential custom ideas since I only paid $100 from them and wouldn't mind messing around with them a bit. What do you all think of these ideas? They both should be pretty easy -- the hardest thing to manage would probably be dying the inner boot.

Source site: http://gourmetkickz.com/product/cook-your-own-custom-foamposite-concord-base/

What? Copy and paste the tracking number into google. It will pull right up if its fedex ups or USPS. Or, you can download slice. pulls tracking numbers from your email and tracks all of my packages. It also alerts me of movement instantly...
you cant from the phone .. but yes from teh desktop

The new app isn't stopping my hustle tho. Actually, eBay keeps sending me offers I feel compelled to take. The most recent was a $20 coupon code. Grabbed another pair of pewters for $120 shipped after the coupon. Will just keep them for what they cost. Not but in excellent condition. Now I have two used pairs
laugh.gif
jelly.. i need you to phantom offer for me on a good deal on some ducks..

Ducks ain't available for retail and we know you hate resellers
laugh.gif
lol.. yep.. im mad one of my friends sold his for 400.. i said.. man i may have jumped on that.. but he said dude bought them for 400 to sell them at the same shoe conference for 550..

you cant from the phone .. but yes from teh desktop
 are you talking about google searching your tracking numbers? if so, youre clueless bro. you can absolutely google search your tracking numbers and they will pull right up on your phone.

are you talking about google searching your tracking numbers? if so, youre clueless bro. you can absolutely google search your tracking numbers and they will pull right up on your phone.
sighs.. the older app used to let you hit the tracking as a link that would open in the mobile browswer.. now i have to actually write it down or go to a desktop version of the page copy then paste into that sites tracking.. i like one-stop-click-shop-boom not waiting on ebays delayed statuese...

sighs.. the older app used to let you hit the tracking as a link that would open in the mobile browswer.. now i have to actually write it down or go to a desktop version of the page copy then paste into that sites tracking.. i like one-stop-click-shop-boom not waiting on ebays delayed statuese...

The eBay app has in app tracking. Just look under purchases.

The eBay app has in app tracking. Just look under purchases.
but its seriouslly delayed.. USPS.. dont even bother.. like 8 hour delays.. dont even show the expected delivery... i just have to go to a desktop copy and Gopaste and go to the web site of the carrier to get teh real information.

sighs....write it down? copy and paste the tracking number from ebay into google and search. then click the link that pops up as the search result, assuming your tracking number is correct. thats all there is to it. matter fact, i just did it on my phone. took less than 1 minute.

or look under purchases like bigj said. i never ever go by the ebay status. i always take the tracking number and track via the actual delivery service website. thats the most accurate tracking.

technology....learn it.

Last edited:

sighs....write it down? copy and paste the tracking number from ebay into google and search. then click the link that pops up as the search result, assuming your tracking number is correct. thats all there is to it. matter fact, i just did it on my phone. took less than 1 minute.

or look under purchases like bigj said. i never ever go by the ebay status. i always take the tracking number and track via the actual delivery service website. thats the most accurate tracking.

technology....learn it.
but lets say im driving and i just want to click just to glance while im at the stop light.. nah.. now i gotta read and do all of that crap!!.. they making this too tedious.. we need easy stuff so i can put my phone in my RAM Mount and at the light see my etas without it being a pITA

technology....learn it.
but lets say im driving and i just want to click just to glance while im at the stop light.. nah.. now i gotta read and do all of that crap!!.. they making this too tedious.. we need easy stuff so i can put my phone in my RAM Mount and at the light see my etas without it being a pITA
IMO you dont need to be checking your delivery statuses while youre driving. packages cannot teleport. therefore if you check at the beginning of the day, that status wont likely have changed too much by the end of the day. just saying.

IMO you dont need to be checking your delivery statuses while youre driving. packages cannot teleport. therefore if you check at the beginning of the day, that status wont likely have changed too much by the end of the day. just saying.
at a stop light though...

^^^ nice. They hit me with 5x eBay bucks AND a 10% off coupon at the same time. Got those flyknit maxes with it.

Back
Top Bottom