FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
This one picture in particular looks weird... but I'm still in. 
smokin.gif

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction and they continue releasing clean & simple colorways.. I haven't really kept up with foams because of all the terrible releases the last couple of years.

Light Skinned Royals.. but why didnt they paint the under side foam white like the sharpies and knicks to make the ice stick out more?

cue jack nicholson yes gif

kinda getting your revenge for how we laugh at your iceyness right?

we respect you for respecting us, respect is a 2-way street, even if i don't yet own any suede foams, they're def the best thing to happen to foams imho

Idk about best thing, but suede/nubuck foams over any of the printed foams.

SKY BLUE WAS DONE RIGHT.. JUST A LITTLE TOO LATE FOR ME.. HAD THIS BEEN IN LIKE 09-10 IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CRAZY

I think I'm a take my Knicks to FTL this weekend and see if they let me exchange them for the white Gucci. They're both $230 at FTL and I don't think they're gonna sell like the black pair.

I think I'm a take my Knicks to FTL this weekend and see if they let me exchange them for the white Gucci. They're both $230 at FTL and I don't think they're gonna sell like the black pair.

Depends. It may be on sale in their system. And you can only exchange shoe for shoe.

Anyone know where i could replace my zoom bubble on my royal blue foams?? they popped from me not wearing them for a year smh

I need more official pics of the holograms to make my decision. Foams being so pricey nowadays I'm much more critical of them. I was an avid foam buyer at $200.

Back
Top Bottom