FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Quick question.

Do Foamposite pros have the same zoom air setup as the ones?

The reason I ask is because on NDC the description for the Gucci foams says air unit in heel.

Last edited:
"Hologram" Nike Air Foamposite One
Release Date: 11/27/15
Color: Multicolor/Multicolor-Multicolor
Style #: 314996-900
Price: $250

Info Via SC

Quick question.

Do Foamposite pros have the same zoom air setup as the ones?

The reason I ask is because on NDC the description for the Gucci foams says air unit in heel.
Found this in an older post.
As an avid foamposite pro fan that dissected a pair just because, the reason is that the zoom air in the heel isn't double stacked like the foamposite one(watch how many people run with this statement.)

Aside from that, i would agree that aesthetically the foamposite pro should cost more than the foamposite one...its actually a more detailed shoe than the foamposite one.

From the side swoosh to the sole itself, there's more that goes into the pro than the foamposite one...but i guess people don't have a problem paying more for simplicity.

I'm gonna put in dat work to get dem foams....

Kinda want the white guccis but not slinging retail on them tho. Probably will end up skipping unless some moves get made.

May wear my all red pair this weekend tho.

Thank you !!!!!! Dude really don't get it.... That nonsense sounds like something dudes say in a SF all male bath house
pause big time.. im sure they would use other words..  im not saying homo.. as holo is pronounced hollow.. regardless i think we all want them.. its prolly the good gr release that people can get.. unless youre in some parts of FL..

Thank you !!!!!! Dude really don't get it.... That nonsense sounds like something dudes say in a SF all male bath house
pause big time.. im sure they would use other words..  im not saying homo.. as holo is pronounced hollow.. regardless i think we all want them.. its prolly the good gr release that people can get.. unless youre in some parts of FL..

I never anything in my part of FL, the 'hood mall' always come thru for me

I never anything in my part of FL, the 'hood mall' always come thru for me
assuming youre talking about University. Its been a minute since i seen that mall. I just remember some store called Remix Studios or something.. But besides that.. seen alot of visuals there.. when compared to International Plaza..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom