Flyknit Chukka Thread

I think the University Red looks better, but I would probably go for the Burgundy because I have a lot of red sneakers and those would be at least a bit of a change in shade.

I was considering the burgundys from there as well, but i personally prefer the university red. only because the burgundys remind me of spiderman for some reason. just not really feeling it. haha

Honestly, why have no retailers (That I know off) have these in stock? Im digging them so much but damn, why is everyone avoiding stocking them?

Unless im looking in wrong places, could someone help me out?

Maybe they were not as well received as the newest cw's, or maybe Nike produced lower quantities... what ever it is, nothing we can do.

View media item 739488

Honestly, why have no retailers (That I know off) have these in stock? Im digging them so much but damn, why is everyone avoiding stocking them?

Unless im looking in wrong places, could someone help me out?

Maybe they were not as well received as the newest cw's, or maybe Nike produced lower quantities... what ever it is, nothing we can do.

Last time I checked, NDC has them.

Sorry but im from Australia...

Whats NDC?

Ah, my bad. NDC is nike.com. But I can't confirm Australian availability.

However, since Australia has been the first to get the new obsidian color way, they SHOULD have the other two as well since they all released together (I think).

Ah, my bad. NDC is nike.com. But I can't confirm Australian availability.

However, since Australia has been the first to get the new obsidian color way, they SHOULD have the other two as well since they all released together (I think).

Well $170 is retail, and im not looking to pay retail price. (thats for NDC)

Plus all the aussie retailers are asking $219 for the new cw's..

I might just go with an older cw like i did before..

NDC won't have the new 2014s until February probably right? Or do you guys think it'll be any day now? Wondering if I should pull the trigger at sneaker junkies or wait it out for NDC to use giftcards I have

I was considering the burgundys from there as well, but i personally prefer the university red. only because the burgundys remind me of spiderman for some reason. just not really feeling it. haha
I think the University Red looks better, but I would probably go for the Burgundy because I have a lot of red sneakers and those would be at least a bit of a change in shade.
Yeah I prefer the University Red myself. I like the gold flyknit wire. and the color is much more vibrant on the university red compared to the burgundy. But i cant find anywhere with the university red for retail or under in a Size 10 which makes me want to cop the burgundys for $118 instead :/

I must be lucky. They are in Rhode Island and I'm in Los Angeles and I didn't get charged.
laugh.gif
Yeah, they gave me free shipping and I live in Seattle. They must have more love for the west coast.
tongue.gif

I'm going to grab the new almost-HTM chukka tomorrow in London. Paying a $30 premium over US retail with tax, but that's no biggie. I'll post pics once I have them in hand. Checked them out today at the nikestore on Neal St. Good, good looking shoe.

My girl wasnt feeling the green MC chukka and I wasn't too impressed either. There's a lot of colors in there. The black tongue seems off to me. Doesn't quite fit with the shoe.

Last edited:
I'm going to grab the new almost-HTM chukka tomorrow in London. Paying a $30 premium over US retail with tax, but that's no biggie. I'll post pics once I have them in hand. Checked them out today at the nikestore on Neal St. Good, good looking shoe.

My girl wasnt feeling the green MC chukka and I wasn't too impressed either. There's a lot of colors in there. The black tongue seems off to me. Doesn't quite fit with the shoe.
The new Night Factor cw (green MC) is also very HTM reminiscent though.....

The new Night Factor cw (green MC) is also very HTM reminiscent though.....

I completely agree, but it doesn't have much blue in it and i think the non-mc tongue makes it less htm-like, unlike the blue ones, even though that tongue is a light grey.

A guy at foot patrol had the blues and they were beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom