Flyknit Chukka Thread

Yeah, it's definitely down to personal taste. I actually thought the orange flywire looked fantastic on the shoe itself, but when it I actually came down to wearing them, it kept bugging me..., so, snip!

They look like the unreleased grey htms without flywire in a way. Personally I like the flywire but that's not bad at all.

anyone know of a estimate to when the new colorways will drop stateside? i need to know when to start saving for them.

Here's for the guy who wanted onfeet pics.
This pic did it for me and I bought them right away!
View media item 736957
Can't remember who's the owner, but I think it might be @Owhat - otherwise I'll change it, but it's a beautiful shot of a clean killer shoe!

And a shot of my own pair, but not onfeet
View media item 736976

I´m size 8 in roshes, blazers, AM1, zoom victory, flyknit 1+, flyknit trainers and flyknit chukkas, so TTS. I wouldn´t size down...
I'm an 8 TTS as well, in everything from NB to Asics, but had to size up .5 for the roshes, trainers and FK1s. Had a trainer in an 8 but my toes felt cramped so idk, i guess it's just everyone's feet fit differently. Will receive my first pair of chukkas tonight (Black/Neo). Will get back on thoughts and sizing then. Can't. Wait. Those pics ^^ only making me more excited.

Last edited:
I seriously can't wait for these.  Will gladly pay retail.

nike-flyknit-chukka-squadron-blue-grey-2.jpg

I'm trying to limit myself to 5 pairs of shoes the entire year. This is an automatic no brainer for me. THIS WILL BE HAD :smokin

The new green pair is an instacop, wannabe HTM's to me since that original HTM low is my favorite Flyknit of all time :nerd:

Grabbed these a week or so ago, my buddy found them sitting at a FNL for retail, still one of my favorites :pimp:

Here's for the guy who wanted onfeet pics.
This pic did it for me and I bought them right away!

Can't remember who's the owner, but I think it might be @Owhat - otherwise I'll change it, but it's a beautiful shot of a clean killer shoe!

And a shot of my own pair, but not onfeet
Thanks for the shout out, bro!  Yes, your memory serves you well as that is indeed my photo.  I'm glad I was able to help you decide. 

Here it is again in higher resolution:

really tempted to order the obsidians but i think i can hold out for finishline so i can get them below retail.

Lmao high angle? You can see dudes ankles. They're HTMs

9.5 fogs and 8.5 burgundys up on NDC right now

Last edited:
Are these TTS? I'm looking to buy 2 pairs online but have never had a chance to try them on. The mall here doesn't seem to carry these.

Answer is literally 8 posts up from yours, or 1 post below the picture you quoted...jesus christ.

lol you need to calm down. No need for a post like this. 3 pictures of the same shoe in a different cw doesn't really explain much

It's a collaboration between top shoe designers Hiroshi Fujiwara, Nike design legend Tinker Hatfield and Nike Inc. CEO and designer Mark Parker back in 2012. 

I just found out today as well. I didn't know there was a "low" version of the Chukka's, other than the Flyknit Lunar+1's if you consider those.

Pretty sick though!

credit to:
http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-amplifies-new-innovations-with-htm-flyknit-collection 

Thank you for a legit answer. These are dope. Thanks for bring me these into my life haha

Back
Top Bottom