Flyknit Chukka Thread

I completely agree, but it doesn't have much blue in it and i think the non-mc tongue makes it less htm-like, unlike the blue ones, even though that tongue is a light grey.

A guy at foot patrol had the blues and they were beautiful.

Bring back some tea and crumpets Evan!

I completely agree, but it doesn't have much blue in it and i think the non-mc tongue makes it less htm-like, unlike the blue ones, even though that tongue is a light grey.

A guy at foot patrol had the blues and they were beautiful.
Ahhh ok.... I appreciate the insight.

The blues are gorgeous though, mine are en route from Sneaker Junkie
smokin.gif

Bring back some tea and crumpets Evan!

Haha and some Devonshire clotted cream!

Btw, not chukka related, but been seeing a few Jordan's around. Steel 10s are everywhere, so are fire red 3s, black tongue vs, 3lab5, and pretty much every KD released aside from the pre-heat. Snow patrol had the extra butter copperheads and cottonmouths.

Cool to see these shoes in person and not just online.

I'm going to grab the new almost-HTM chukka tomorrow in London. Paying a $30 premium over US retail with tax, but that's no biggie. I'll post pics once I have them in hand. Checked them out today at the nikestore on Neal St. Good, good looking shoe.

My girl wasnt feeling the green MC chukka and I wasn't too impressed either. There's a lot of colors in there. The black tongue seems off to me. Doesn't quite fit with the shoe.
Can you also take some pics of the Night Factors just to get an idea of this new CW?

Thanks in advance !!!!

Sorry for posting a size question as I'm sure this has been talked about a lot but how do the lunar flyknit chukkas fit? I own a pair of lunar flyknits and free inneva woven both size 9. Thanks guys and sorry again

Here ya go. I also had to go down a half size from a 10.5 to a 10.

Also the green mc is more of a black and green mix. The only blue I can see is in the flywire

Thanks mate !!!! Those Greens will be instacop !!!!! They look nice with jeans....Repped.

Last edited:
anyone know where i can pick up a size 9 in the dark blue obsidians for below retail? been checking out a lot of places but can't find a 9. might even be able to do a 8.5.

gonna wait for those new obsidians to drop on ndc or finishline.

New cw's lookin too nice. Sneaker junkie sold out, kinda wish I copped lol. Might wait it out for NDC but really wanting these now. If anyone sees other US retailers putting them for sale please post

those new greens & blues are NICE, I guess I'm back in the chukka thread for the moment. Hoping to pay under retail but they're good enough for retail...just broke. Cant wait to see more of them though

Love those two new CWs, thanks for the pics JerkStore. I'll definitely be scooping those once they hit NDC to add to my Wolf Greys (which I wear entirely too often).

Back
Top Bottom