Floyd Mayweather just purchased a 18 million dollar watch are you a hater

I don’t want to discuss my lifestyle/jewelry with you clowns y’all are like the ugly girl in middle school who liked everybody I get no points for taking y’all serious

I don’t want to discuss my lifestyle/jewelry with you clowns y’all are like the ugly girl in middle school who liked everybody I get no points for taking y’all serious
F6941B10-3364-4760-A486-4ED1CCD5EC51.gif

Is an 18 million dollar watch worth 18 million if one didn’t pay 18 million?

The watch is worth whatever Floyd paid.

IMO there are better investments out there... like gold bars. He could have had his own Fort Knox. I thought he had mr Buffet in his ear for investments advise.

My phone shows and tells me the time if I ask it to. For 1/20000th the price.

Damn I came up.

Practice girls :smokin

The smartest people in the world don’t even think about their clothes. They wear the same type of outfit daily because they are already onto the next thing of their day. Their minds are always racing.

I feel what you're saying but if im a mil/billionaire I'm at least gonna be a well tailored suit often

The younger me would've been kinda flashy but now i see that flashy stuff breeds the wrong type of attention. I'll just have casual clothes that fit very well. Not even interested in luxury brands now. Only thing i might splurge on is a car and house.

Back
Top Bottom