Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

Wish u could've bolder the For ME part but I'm on mobile and in the middle of something.

Just remember in this situation you could've gotten both the father and the daughter killed just so you feel better about not getting chumped.

As a father his priority is protection. Getting her killed is the opposite. I'm sure he left thinking I'm gonna get help ASAP.

Yeah he was gonna try to get help at a dark place with no cell phone on him and acting all normal asking people for cellphones that his daughter is getting raped :rolleyes
You said you don't have any kids, and I don't either, but I know that damn well if my child were to be in such a predicament, Imma die fighting so they can run away so they don't get traumatized and have the rest of their life to be ruined. Rather be dead than be alive knowing I let my kid get raped like that.

No if you were in that predicament you gon die, they not running away from 5 guys, still would of got traumatized, but at least you dead and don't have to live with the memories.

Don't tell me what I think. Like I said and will continue to say "I'm dying for mine" is simple enough. Don't come off arrogant and say "well they teenagers they not about that life, only one gun, you could of did this you could did this, she would of ran for safety, blah blah it's common sense"

It's not common sense, it's dumb.

Common sense is 5 guys one gun? I'm unarmed yeah I'm defending myself because I'm not a punk but I'm probably dying, simple.
So you gonna leave your daughter like that to be maimed by these thugs just because you wanna stay alive? Ok bro. Sorry I'm dumb, but I'm not letting my own blood get raped while I'm alive.

After actually reading the story this whole situation comes off weird.

Why was he at the playground in Brownsville with his 18 year old daughter at 9PM?

Is the deli owner lying about dude's face looking "normal"? I know I wouldn't look "normal" if I knew my daughter was being raped.

Why did nobody have a cell phone????!
sick.gif
Dude is a pimp. It was sex call gone wrong, the pimp panicked and ran.

So you gonna leave your daughter like that to be maimed by these thugs just because you wanna stay alive? Ok bro. Sorry I'm dumb, but I'm not letting my own blood get raped while I'm alive.

One more time in case you missed it.
well that's definitely a p.... move but I guess he rather be a punk than be dead

I could never leave my kid especially daughter with 5 males :x

Annoying as f :lol:

After actually reading the story this whole situation comes off weird.

Why was he at the playground in Brownsville with his 18 year old daughter at 9PM?

Is the deli owner lying about dude's face looking "normal"? I know I wouldn't look "normal" if I knew my daughter was being raped.

Why did nobody have a cell phone????! :x
Would make sense

To insinuate that folks are e-thugs because they said they'd defend their kid is ridiculous. That's all.

If given the decision between leaving my daughter or trying to fend off 5 goons, I'm choosing the latter without question. Maybe we both end up dead. Maybe she still gets raped. But for ME (and a lot of others) walking away from that scenario willingly isn't an option. I don't care what experiences you've been through....there isn't anything that could make me think leaving my daughter defenseless would be the better option. There's no thuggery involved with that decision--just a parent trying to protect their kid.

Wish u could've bolder the For ME part but I'm on mobile and in the middle of something.

Just remember in this situation you could've gotten both the father and the daughter killed just so you feel better about not getting chumped.

As a father his priority is protection. Getting her killed is the opposite. I'm sure he left thinking I'm gonna get help ASAP.

And there you go again, insinuating that protecting your daughter is coming from a place of personal ego or something (i.e. not getting chumped). That's the clown **** I was talking about earlier.

If you can differentiate between risking your life to protect your own seed and not going out looking like a chump, don't have kids. Serious.

Why would the father not try and stop them I mean it's 5 against 1 but that's your child.

I really hate to say this but the story don't add up.

You wouldn't take a bullet for your child ?

Last edited:
Did he even try to reason with the kids or did he just dip? The first video didn't specify.

What type of ****** do **** like this?

This really what "gangs" on now or is that just what the news article called this group of teens.

:smh:

Those boys will get destroyed in Rikers

Hopefully

Is Brownsville considered the worst part of Brooklyn?

If it was, can't be walking around like that in the dark without any burner or phone on you

I don't know about the worst, but I spent ages 5-15 in the ville and in all honesty unless you had real beef you were only a victim being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't know what they were doing in a park at night, and I won't say they don't have a right to walk wherever they want in their own neighborhood. But sometimes you have to be on point, none of them had a cell phone? :smh:

Since I was a teen I've always walked with a jagged serrated pocket knife day or night. You never know what may happen.

Are you serious? If not that is a horrible joke.

Last edited:
I would've just killed them all or similar with gun point robberies tell them to shoot me first then take the money.

I'm wondering why the father didn't leave and immediately come back with a weapon though. He called the police knowing he lives in Bville? :smh:

It's pretty twisted that these rapists are 14-17.

There's a lot of variables left out of this

How old is the pops? Where are they even from? How we know they not apart of the gentrification going down and just dumb enough to test Brooklyn like that?
Well she was 18 so he can be anywhere from 30-60.

This is Bville, dunno if you know but aint no gentrification going down over there :lol:
Man I had no idea Brooklyn was still getting gully like this. :smh:

Bet this wouldn't occur up in 2016 Bushwick :smh:
They're attacking and killing transsexuals in Bushwick in 2015. I'm sure it'll continue in 2016.

Last edited:

This is Bville, dunno if you know but aint no gentrification going down over there :lol:

:lol: nah I know that but trust me I've seen these BK hipsters in spots I wouldn't even go to

living in PJs and ish thinking it's cheap and close to the subway not even realizing the environment

Last edited:

:lol: Word! When I go back aint **** changed out there. My cuz lives in E. NY, and **** is just as bad. Nobody aint coming to the ville to change ****.

Shout out to Garvey projects that was right above me, and Pink houses.

Maybe it wasn't made clear they intended to rape her. Maybe they just told dude to bounce. Maybe she knew thr kids. It definitely does not add up.

Smh couple weeks ago I helped my cousin move some stuff to Brownsville projects. I parked right in front of the projects hopped out my car with a TV and PS3 in my hand...my cousin walked ahead of me at 1AM and I lost track of him while we were :pimp: as hell

There were 2 dudes fighting outside and Im just praying all goes well

After I lost track of him I kept walking straight cause Im damn sure not stopping to look around I just kept walking towards the lights man....I was shook on the inside but calm :lol:

He finally yells my name and tells me to turn around and come inside one of the buildings I was relieved :lol:
Weird as night man...definitely not a place you wanna be in

Maybe it wasn't made clear they intended to rape her. Maybe they just told dude to bounce. Maybe she knew thr kids. It definitely does not add up.

I doubt they said what they were going to do which makes it even worst IMO because you left your daughter with someone with a gun

Harsh to say but he left her to die in hopes that they would spare her

Last edited:
I talked about this with my friends this morning after hearing about this story.

We can't really judge this guy because we don't know what their home life is like etc.

The dad could easily be the sole support system for his daughter. Who is to say being killed at that moment wouldn't put her in another bad position.

We also have consider the guilt/ depression the daughter would feel after losing her pops.

Either way it's all ****** up. I feel for this family.

I prolly would've taken the bullet too but it's not such a black and white choice.

I quoted my first post in this thread just so people understand I myself said I would probably take the bullet too, but its not my place to judge this man.

And there you go again, insinuating that protecting your daughter is coming from a place of personal ego or something (i.e. not getting chumped). That's the clown **** I was talking about earlier.

If you can differentiate between risking your life to protect your own seed and not going out looking like a chump, don't have kids. Serious.

As you can see from the post above I'm actually not that different from you fam. In fact I called homie out for admitting that he would risk his life and more than likely his daughters life moreso because HE couldn't live with it, not because it was the better decision for the both of them.

I respect that but he essentially admitted he can't see himself getting chumped like that. While he did not use the word chumped he admitted that he was putting them both in mortal danger so he could feel good about it (whether he makes it or not).

While I may be a parent I do know that no one wants to bury their kid.

I once again implore you to think about the many factors that were included in the story. What if dude is the sole provider for 3 kids? (his wife could have died recently he may be the only parent/ provider for his entire family). I understand loving all your kids with all your heart but is it right to abandon all of them so that we feel better about this situation?

What if the attacker shoots the pops and the daughter, pops miraculously survives but the daughter dies because the pop fought back? (I mean in theory the father is older and stronger and most likely more physically capable so even if they were shot in the same place there is better chance he will make it than she will)

Who is to say dude didn't think he would see someone in 30 seconds and return with help? Ulimimately saving his daughter and himself.

Smh couple weeks ago I helped my cousin move some stuff to Brownsville projects. I parked right in front of the projects hopped out my car with a TV and PS3 in my hand...my cousin walked ahead of me at 1AM and I lost track of him while we were :pimp: as hell

There were 2 dudes fighting outside and Im just praying all goes well

After I lost track of him I kept walking straight cause Im damn sure not stopping to look around I just kept walking towards the lights man....I was shook on the inside but calm :lol:

He finally yells my name and tells me to turn around and come inside one of the buildings I was relieved :lol:
Weird as night man...definitely not a place you wanna be in
Change ya name to death wish b.

I do the same thing too, calm on the outside but ready to start fighting and then running when I know I'm in a dangerous situation or area. Gotta keep the mean mug on constantly and not look happy but I'd never do that clearly carrying valuables. I'd call everybody I know there to roll with me just in case.

Back
Top Bottom