First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

just traded mine for some wearable Cement 4's
pimp.gif

Just want to take the time and give appreciation to PTone....dude is mad kool and had my back this release (my first LR) new to all this and I hope I meet people like him, honestly if I had the connections I would help my NT fam out, there is a place that gets HEAT but they want above retail for these....but if you guys are interested I can check the price on them if they even have them..

And no Im not a reseller, only bought one pair to rock...and hope everyone who wants the shoe gets them somehow without the crazy prices.

you guys keep crying about the quality, but JB dont give a %*#$ about it. we build the hype and in turn sell out all pairs, why change anything? not saying they are perfect but ive had greater success this year with the kobe line, just saying.

Just want to take the time and give appreciation to PTone....dude is mad kool and had my back this release (my first LR) new to all this and I hope I meet people like him, honestly if I had the connections I would help my NT fam out, there is a place that gets HEAT but they want above retail for these....but if you guys are interested I can check the price on them if they even have them..

And no Im not a reseller, only bought one pair to rock...and hope everyone who wants the shoe gets them somehow without the crazy prices.

you guys keep crying about the quality, but JB dont give a %*#$ about it. we build the hype and in turn sell out all pairs, why change anything? not saying they are perfect but ive had greater success this year with the kobe line, just saying.

you guys keep crying about the quality, but JB dont give a +%!$ about it. we build the hype and in turn sell out all pairs, why change anything? not saying they are perfect but ive had greater success this year with the kobe line, just saying.

you guys keep crying about the quality, but JB dont give a +%!$ about it. we build the hype and in turn sell out all pairs, why change anything? not saying they are perfect but ive had greater success this year with the kobe line, just saying.

And also, I see a lot of people complaining about employees buying these up and I want to make a couple things clear. Each FNL that received these only got 24 pairs. Employee discounts were not allowed on these. Lets say, on average, a FNL has 32 employees. Lets say a quarter of the staff wants the kicks for themselves, that's 8 pairs accounted for, and lets say half of the remaining staff has a boyfriend/brother/cousin/dad/uncle that wants them. That leaves 4 pairs for the public. Since no discounts were allowed on this release, the employees were customers. The store was going to make the same amount from selling the shoe to an employee or to a non employee.
freezyfreeky wrote:
the shipment most likely arrived at the store yesterday and sold throughout the past 24 hours.

Edit: In response to freezyfreeky, SI didn't receive their shipment on Wednesday, I can confirm this. I don't know if they received them today (Thursday), but I know for sure that they didn't receive them on Wednesday.[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

And also, I see a lot of people complaining about employees buying these up and I want to make a couple things clear. Each FNL that received these only got 24 pairs. Employee discounts were not allowed on these. Lets say, on average, a FNL has 32 employees. Lets say a quarter of the staff wants the kicks for themselves, that's 8 pairs accounted for, and lets say half of the remaining staff has a boyfriend/brother/cousin/dad/uncle that wants them. That leaves 4 pairs for the public. Since no discounts were allowed on this release, the employees were customers. The store was going to make the same amount from selling the shoe to an employee or to a non employee.
freezyfreeky wrote:
the shipment most likely arrived at the store yesterday and sold throughout the past 24 hours.

Edit: In response to freezyfreeky, SI didn't receive their shipment on Wednesday, I can confirm this. I don't know if they received them today (Thursday), but I know for sure that they didn't receive them on Wednesday.[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

I hate to say this but you take care of your peoples first. If you worked at best buy and had chance to get ps3 would you not take advantage. I don't work at a shoe store but my roomate does and you better believe it I got multiple pairs of the yotr 7. And so did the other associates peoples. Its like that with every release ain't I doubt it changes. Make your connect build that rapport and buy into there programs and trust me your good. Cliche if you can't beat them join them. Just wait till concords or true blue release its going to be the same. Staten island did play y'all though. They knew when they were receiving all 13 stores knew.

Back
Top Bottom