First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

guys check your pairs
there are alot of b grades floating around 

yesir theres some pretty bad pairs out there i would be mad to open a box to a pair that looks thrashed

guys check your pairs

yesir theres some pretty bad pairs out there i would be mad to open a box to a pair that looks thrashed

guys check your pairs

This.....I was not impressed with my pair...hopefully the eastbay ones make up for it....but I think you got one of yours from there? Mine come in Monday

guys check your pairs

This.....I was not impressed with my pair...hopefully the eastbay ones make up for it....but I think you got one of yours from there? Mine come in Monday

Originally Posted by alidinak

guys check your pairs

my pair from eastbay was b grade type
i got a third pair that i sold today it was prefect 

the pair i wear had little red spots on the white rubber 

Originally Posted by alidinak

guys check your pairs

my pair from eastbay was b grade type
i got a third pair that i sold today it was prefect 

the pair i wear had little red spots on the white rubber 

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

STATEN ISLAND FINISHLINE MANAGERS AND EMPLOYEES ARE A BUNCH OF LOWLIVES.

after calling all day yesterday and being told they didn't know when their shipment was coming i had my brother post up again today. he waited at the mall yesterday from 10am-5pm waiting for the so-called shipment.
he arrived at the store at noon today. we made a few phone calls prior and were told their shipment would arrive at 2pm and the yotr's should be in it.
my brother asked an employee around 1pm what the situation was and was fed the same line. come 1:45pm my brother re-enters the store after having stood directly outside of the door for nearly 2 straight hours. with ups guy still in the store, my brother is told by the same employee that the yotr's are sold out. he questions how they sold out exclusive shoes as he stood at the entrance w/out anyone leaving with bags or lining up at the register to make a purchase. he was told "sorry, they're sold out".

apparently every single one of the pairs they received went directly to the employees and their friends. the shipment most likely arrived at the store yesterday and sold throughout the past 24 hours.
ZERO WERE SOLD TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

i just called finishline customer service (888-777-3949) and filed an irate complaint on the store as well as on MICHAEL, the d sipper who arrogantly told me over the phone that i missed out.

i can understand holding some pairs for employees and friends but to not sell a single pair to the public is absolutely disgusting.
Damn they did you guys dirty.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

STATEN ISLAND FINISHLINE MANAGERS AND EMPLOYEES ARE A BUNCH OF LOWLIVES.

after calling all day yesterday and being told they didn't know when their shipment was coming i had my brother post up again today. he waited at the mall yesterday from 10am-5pm waiting for the so-called shipment.
he arrived at the store at noon today. we made a few phone calls prior and were told their shipment would arrive at 2pm and the yotr's should be in it.
my brother asked an employee around 1pm what the situation was and was fed the same line. come 1:45pm my brother re-enters the store after having stood directly outside of the door for nearly 2 straight hours. with ups guy still in the store, my brother is told by the same employee that the yotr's are sold out. he questions how they sold out exclusive shoes as he stood at the entrance w/out anyone leaving with bags or lining up at the register to make a purchase. he was told "sorry, they're sold out".

apparently every single one of the pairs they received went directly to the employees and their friends. the shipment most likely arrived at the store yesterday and sold throughout the past 24 hours.
ZERO WERE SOLD TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

i just called finishline customer service (888-777-3949) and filed an irate complaint on the store as well as on MICHAEL, the d sipper who arrogantly told me over the phone that i missed out.

i can understand holding some pairs for employees and friends but to not sell a single pair to the public is absolutely disgusting.
Damn they did you guys dirty.

GOT MY PAIR TODAY WAS PLANNING ON KEEPING AND WEARING THEM BUT I MUST SAY THEY LOOK HORRIBLE WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE THE HARES INSTEAD FINNA THROW EM ON THA BAY TO MAKE SOME EXTRA GWAP AND TRY TO FIND A PAIR OF HARES
#SMHATJB'sQUALITY

GOT MY PAIR TODAY WAS PLANNING ON KEEPING AND WEARING THEM BUT I MUST SAY THEY LOOK HORRIBLE WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE THE HARES INSTEAD FINNA THROW EM ON THA BAY TO MAKE SOME EXTRA GWAP AND TRY TO FIND A PAIR OF HARES
#SMHATJB'sQUALITY

finishline at barton creek square was cool. i was on a golf vacation and i was staying at barton creek resort, i hit the mall up one day and the dude at finishline told me they were getting the yotr 7's on thursday. sure enough, they got them today at 11 am and i picked up a sz 10 at 11 15 am. they had 24 pairs and at least 21 were sold to the public. it was 1 pair per customer so nobody was able to cop multiples unless they brought freinds or family to help them. this release was good for me, 1 pair courtesy of PTone and another from finishline today.
pimp.gif

finishline at barton creek square was cool. i was on a golf vacation and i was staying at barton creek resort, i hit the mall up one day and the dude at finishline told me they were getting the yotr 7's on thursday. sure enough, they got them today at 11 am and i picked up a sz 10 at 11 15 am. they had 24 pairs and at least 21 were sold to the public. it was 1 pair per customer so nobody was able to cop multiples unless they brought freinds or family to help them. this release was good for me, 1 pair courtesy of PTone and another from finishline today.
pimp.gif

everyone that got did dirty guys dont take it - these guys all have rules about staff purchases and layaways and stuff like that. Get contacting head offices and get DMs details and give it right back to these fools

everyone that got did dirty guys dont take it - these guys all have rules about staff purchases and layaways and stuff like that. Get contacting head offices and get DMs details and give it right back to these fools

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

+1

+1

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

+1

THIS.  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom