First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

everyone that got did dirty guys dont take it - these guys all have rules about staff purchases and layaways and stuff like that. Get contacting head offices and get DMs details and give it right back to these fools
+1

THIS.  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by alidinak

guys check your pairs
there are alot of b grades floating around 

This.....I was not impressed with my pair...hopefully the eastbay ones make up for it....but I think you got one of yours from there? Mine come in Monday
my pair from eastbay was b grade type
i got a third pair that i sold today it was prefect 

the pair i wear had little red spots on the white rubber 

Pics?

guys check your pairs
there are alot of b grades floating around 

This.....I was not impressed with my pair...hopefully the eastbay ones make up for it....but I think you got one of yours from there? Mine come in Monday

Pics?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

everyone that got did dirty guys dont take it - these guys all have rules about staff purchases and layaways and stuff like that. Get contacting head offices and get DMs details and give it right back to these fools
+1

THIS.  
nerd.gif

QFT my HOH got reported a couple months ago and they cleaned their act up real quick. They used to let employees layaway their shoes for weeks and let it slowly come out of their pay while the shoes would just sit in the back, other employees would say they were sold out in a certain size and later when their boys came in they magically walked out with that size. They've now adopted a system where employees aren't allowed to set shoes aside unless they are working that morning release, if they want the shoe they simply have to wait in line with everyone else and try their luck. Contacting DM's is deff the way to go

Originally Posted by rojanjon

+1

THIS.  
nerd.gif

QFT my HOH got reported a couple months ago and they cleaned their act up real quick. They used to let employees layaway their shoes for weeks and let it slowly come out of their pay while the shoes would just sit in the back, other employees would say they were sold out in a certain size and later when their boys came in they magically walked out with that size. They've now adopted a system where employees aren't allowed to set shoes aside unless they are working that morning release, if they want the shoe they simply have to wait in line with everyone else and try their luck. Contacting DM's is deff the way to go

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Pics?

its impossible to catch the paint on the soles on a pic
there small red dots of red from the bottom of the shoe 

to tell you the truth i dont care i have happy i have 2 pairs

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Pics?

its impossible to catch the paint on the soles on a pic
there small red dots of red from the bottom of the shoe 

to tell you the truth i dont care i have happy i have 2 pairs

frown.gif

I get no joy outta seein NT fam gettin these beat inferior quality "limited" kicks, but this is exactly why I passed on these for myself.  I could not even fathom paying 160+ for the YOTR's I held in my hand that day.

No thank you.  Hares for me.  But this is exactly what I was talkin about a few weeks ago and I got flamed for "hatin".  There never was no hate, never will be, especially over some shoes, but I was just staing the ridiculous nature of the hype surrounding the lack of quality I saw in the kicks, construction, material, design.  The last "limited" release I copped was the MSVI, which I thought had some pretty decent quality compared to recent releases, which is only fitting seeing as how they produce a small number of them they should be using higher grade materials, going over them more carefully during quality assurance, and spending more time on the construction to ensure there are no flaws/mistakes. 

SMDH for fam that got sliced up on these kicks.  I hope you are able to at least get some extra bread to help make up for your troubles.  Plenty of nits will pay 400+ for these all thirsty and +%%.

#FUJB_COMECORRECT_ORDONTCOMEATALL

frown.gif

I get no joy outta seein NT fam gettin these beat inferior quality "limited" kicks, but this is exactly why I passed on these for myself.  I could not even fathom paying 160+ for the YOTR's I held in my hand that day.

No thank you.  Hares for me.  But this is exactly what I was talkin about a few weeks ago and I got flamed for "hatin".  There never was no hate, never will be, especially over some shoes, but I was just staing the ridiculous nature of the hype surrounding the lack of quality I saw in the kicks, construction, material, design.  The last "limited" release I copped was the MSVI, which I thought had some pretty decent quality compared to recent releases, which is only fitting seeing as how they produce a small number of them they should be using higher grade materials, going over them more carefully during quality assurance, and spending more time on the construction to ensure there are no flaws/mistakes. 

SMDH for fam that got sliced up on these kicks.  I hope you are able to at least get some extra bread to help make up for your troubles.  Plenty of nits will pay 400+ for these all thirsty and +%%.

#FUJB_COMECORRECT_ORDONTCOMEATALL

sorry to see those quality pairs up there, guess I would be annoyed too if I got a pair
smile.gif

that's shady on those FNL employees, if these just a plain GR,no special box and not pulling $350+, not one would even care that much....

sorry to see those quality pairs up there, guess I would be annoyed too if I got a pair
smile.gif

that's shady on those FNL employees, if these just a plain GR,no special box and not pulling $350+, not one would even care that much....

Back
Top Bottom