First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

I hate to say this but you take care of your peoples first. If you worked at best buy and had chance to get ps3 would you not take advantage. I don't work at a shoe store but my roomate does and you better believe it I got multiple pairs of the yotr 7. And so did the other associates peoples. Its like that with every release ain't I doubt it changes. Make your connect build that rapport and buy into there programs and trust me your good. Cliche if you can't beat them join them. Just wait till concords or true blue release its going to be the same. Staten island did play y'all though. They knew when they were receiving all 13 stores knew.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by forloveofthejays

Originally Posted by rauls054

wow i would sell them.
sick.gif

I'm putting them up on Ebay right now. Really disappointed in the quality.
RESEMBLES MY PAIR I THREW EM ON EBAY
wow. why would you guys just "throw them on ebay" when you could help someone out on NT who tried multiple times to get them? one mans trash is another mans treasure and if you are being picky about sneakers that other people would be happy with regardless, then why not help out? instead you're just feeding into the resell hype and ruining it for other people who really waited on a line for 3 days just to be turned away. or someone like the dude in the staten island mall situation. where he posted up on multiple days and walked away shunned. honestly, people aren't going to hold your foot up to their face in order to see a few minor flaws (is it right that JB is selling this quality for 150+ dollars and tagging it LIMITED as well??? of course not but that's totally another argument.) but if you want to surrender your pair please make an announcement of it somewhere on the nt community and keep it funky.

if anyone is unhappy with their pair of size 13's, i will be happy to refund you the 160+tax as well as shipping and tip just as long as you send them to me. sloppy glue, leather wrinkle, whatever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

wow i would sell them.
sick.gif

wow. why would you guys just "throw them on ebay" when you could help someone out on NT who tried multiple times to get them? one mans trash is another mans treasure and if you are being picky about sneakers that other people would be happy with regardless, then why not help out? instead you're just feeding into the resell hype and ruining it for other people who really waited on a line for 3 days just to be turned away. or someone like the dude in the staten island mall situation. where he posted up on multiple days and walked away shunned. honestly, people aren't going to hold your foot up to their face in order to see a few minor flaws (is it right that JB is selling this quality for 150+ dollars and tagging it LIMITED as well??? of course not but that's totally another argument.) but if you want to surrender your pair please make an announcement of it somewhere on the nt community and keep it funky.

if anyone is unhappy with their pair of size 13's, i will be happy to refund you the 160+tax as well as shipping and tip just as long as you send them to me. sloppy glue, leather wrinkle, whatever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gzagenius

you guys keep crying about the quality, but JB dont give a +%!$ about it. we build the hype and in turn sell out all pairs, why change anything? not saying they are perfect but ive had greater success this year with the kobe line, just saying.

crying about quality and NT go hand in hand 
laugh.gif

zapatohead408 wrote:
just traded mine for some wearable Cement 4's 
pimp.gif

hope they look good along with being wearable. i've seen so many pairs with the letters falling off the back tabs hah.
don't condone reselling but trading for older heat is okay 
pimp.gif

especially after seeing dudes try to wax these on craigslist. goodluck with those 
indifferent.gif
 prices..

Originally Posted by gzagenius

you guys keep crying about the quality, but JB dont give a +%!$ about it. we build the hype and in turn sell out all pairs, why change anything? not saying they are perfect but ive had greater success this year with the kobe line, just saying.

crying about quality and NT go hand in hand 
laugh.gif

zapatohead408 wrote:
just traded mine for some wearable Cement 4's 
pimp.gif

hope they look good along with being wearable. i've seen so many pairs with the letters falling off the back tabs hah.
don't condone reselling but trading for older heat is okay 
pimp.gif

especially after seeing dudes try to wax these on craigslist. goodluck with those 
indifferent.gif
 prices..

Originally Posted by smzsmz

pimp.gif
AWW SHUT UP DONT TRY TO MAKE US FEEL BAD AND MAKE US LOOK BAD BECAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU'D DO THE SAME THING 
laugh.gif
 I LOVE HOW SOME OF YALL BE ON HERE TRYNA LOOK LIKE SAINTS

pimp.gif
AWW SHUT UP DONT TRY TO MAKE US FEEL BAD AND MAKE US LOOK BAD BECAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU'D DO THE SAME THING 
laugh.gif

after the seconds wear of these they look really dingy

glad i doubled up and dumped the pair with imperfections 
i did not know it had little skuffs until he took it out the box 

aint even make that much off the third pair since i sold it to a reseller for $330.00

the 2 extra i sold on the line last saturday i did 
pimp.gif
 well with 

and before i get that anti reseller b.s and "hook up niketalker" gibber gabble 

i have been out the so called "sneaker game" for the past 2 years took a huge loss when i sold 60 pairs to one person 

and sold black/pink yeeezy's dr doom foams dmp packs and black/red 13's royal half cents and purple foams for nothing and you know what i got back in return 

2zqalgn.jpg

tiffanys what the dunk many other sb's sample jordans espos pharrell dunks 

i could name so much more 

if i can help it i'll never do that again 

sold 2 pairs of royal foams 2 weeks ago for in size 7.5 for box price but i made a nice profit 

you got something to sell get the most you can for it 

do not look for so called niketalk karma 

like one of the few niktalkers i respect says  "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Resell because you HAVE to, not because you WANT to."[/color]  ijapinoI

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

aint even make that much off the third pair since i sold it to a reseller for $330.00

pimp.gif
 well with 

i have been out the so called "sneaker game" for the past 2 years took a huge loss when i sold 60 pairs to one person 

and sold black/pink yeeezy's dr doom foams dmp packs and black/red 13's royal half cents and purple foams for nothing and you know what i got back in return 

2zqalgn.jpg

sold 2 pairs of royal foams 2 weeks ago for in size 7.5 for box price but i made a nice profit 

like one of the few niktalkers i respect says  "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Resell because you HAVE to, not because you WANT to."[/color]  ijapinoI

[/font]

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

To be honest, If i wasn't in agreement with someone close I would sell them on ebay and get what I can get. Ya know? Then again I missed on my pair but not really sweating it.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

To be honest, If i wasn't in agreement with someone close I would sell them on ebay and get what I can get. Ya know? Then again I missed on my pair but not really sweating it.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

pimp.gif
 well with 

2zqalgn.jpg

[/font]

Charlie Murphy (as Stinky): That's the gayest %@@# I've ever heard.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

pimp.gif
 well with 

2zqalgn.jpg

[/font]

Charlie Murphy (as Stinky): That's the gayest %@@# I've ever heard.

i dont know if i should keep mine or resell them or trade them for other heat. You dont really run into a lot of people with sz 14 heat that they want to trade.

i dont know if i should keep mine or resell them or trade them for other heat. You dont really run into a lot of people with sz 14 heat that they want to trade.

Back
Top Bottom