FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by sthebest

the Burgandy joints are okay at best, but the white throws it off. Speaking of colorways, I made a grape colorway for these. Dont know about the rest of you, but Id cop in a heartbeat

not bad but i think the greys need to be darker, maybe the blocking of the infrareds, then i would insta!

To GL & tha rest of cats thinking these are too tight on the feet.  You can always take em' to a shoe repair shop and have em' stretched or do it yourself.  I took the $45.00 trainers from the outlets to a shoe repair shop and they were good to go.  12's were too big and the 11.5's were too tight.  I wanted to experiment on the outlet ones versus ruining my QS pairs.   I recommend doing it that way.   My QS 11.5's are on point now.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

the Burgandy joints are okay at best, but the white throws it off. Speaking of colorways, I made a grape colorway for these. Dont know about the rest of you, but Id cop in a heartbeat

not bad but i think the greys need to be darker, maybe the blocking of the infrareds, then i would insta!

how about this?

and I made these for the hell of it

^ That blue/org isn't half bad.

I'm thinking about swapping out the darker charcoal strap from the Citrons and putting it on the Infrareds.

Both of the above CWs are far better than the GR crap we have seen to date.  Better materials used on those and I would easily cop one of each.

^thanks bro. one more colorway for the night, something for the ladies. goes to show whoever was in charge of colorways for these REALLY dropped the ball. a dark colored wrap around the shoe DOES NOT work for this sneaker. and since its a 80s/ early 90s sneaker..they should have incorporated some of their older color combinations

Yeah, all of these colorways are fire. Love the Auburn-inspired.

Regarding making the shoe dark, I agree. I've been wondering how they could make it work, but most of these colorways are horrendous. I think the best bet is darkening up the grey panel areas like on the Infrareds. Keeps the shoe flowing nicely. The Total Orange pair wasn't all that bad but I can't even touch it with those materials.

how about this?

this second pic is ON POINT, I would definalty take 3-4 PEARS, LOL

looks real good man!!

:thumbs up:
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AuthenticNikes

full size runs of both cirtrons and infrareds on NIKE.com including smaller sizes (7 and up)

look again bro, definalty not a FSR there!!
laugh.gif

how about this?

Nike....you listened to us before. Please make these two colorways
nerd.gif

I haven't worn mine yet, but when you guys take the shoes off, does the flaps/collar inside the shoe roll inwards when you take your foot out? Hope that makes sense.

I hate waiting for the UPS guy. I feel like I can't do anything until my citrons get here Lolll.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I hate waiting for the UPS guy. I feel like I can't do anything until my citrons get here Lolll.

lol me 2 im waiting on my citrons from NDC!
roll.gif

Citrons just got here and they are insane. I'm somewhat pissed I didn't just wait and get my infrareds from ndc. I would have much rather gotten an 11 instead of 11.5. Not to mention the $15 I would have saved on shipping from district lol.

JUST GOT MINE, prepare for a shot of 4 citrons and their 4 brothers the infra reds. its a family affair. gimme an hour!!! WHHHHHOOOOOO HOOEY, thanks NIKE AIR

JUST GOT MINE, prepare for a shot of 4 citrons and their 4 brothers the infra reds. its a family affair. gimme an hour!!! WHHHHHOOOOOO HOOEY, thanks NIKE AIR

Now's the time, like Michael said at the end of Mean Streets.

Back
Top Bottom