FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

unDS:

6162470764_7833ef1c78_b.jpg

6162471586_077808bcaa_b.jpg

freakin' love these thangs!
pimp.gif

Haven't worn mine w/jeans yet but am I the only one who intends to wear them jeans over the shoes instead of tucking them behind the tongue? I know it's to each his own etc. etc. but still curious.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Haven't worn mine w/jeans yet but am I the only one who intends to wear them jeans over the shoes instead of tucking them behind the tongue? I know it's to each his own etc. etc. but still curious.
Over as well.

Nah brah, gotta show your tongues!

Originally Posted by Delaneyj1

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Few pics of my small family!!

enjoy!
That $!@ cray!

eek.gif
 @ that pile! That makes me want to double up

got my Infrareds from NDC yesterday. I must say im in love with them. I took the liberty to take a Sharpie permnanent marker to the faux webtech to give them a OG look. Turned out pretty nice. Only thing is that the material is totally different so it was impossible to get that webbed look of the OGs. I just let go from my job yesterday so these might be my last shoes copped until the Black Cement IIIs.

Broke out the Infareds again today. Not as uncomfortable as before.

I'm also going to test them in this rainy day here in MD/VA
pimp.gif

I can't decide between the Infrared and Citrons! I love then both equally but can't afford both...Decisions decisions!

you D-BAGS
roll.gif
!!! that couch is at my mums, LMAO and the back of it isnt white like that its a blanket hahahaha

sthebest
got my Infrareds from NDC yesterday. I must say im in love with them. I took the liberty to take a Sharpie permnanent marker to the faux webtech to give them a OG look. Turned out pretty nice. Only thing is that the material is totally different so it was impossible to get that webbed look of the OGs. I just let go from my job yesterday so these might be my last shoes copped until the Black Cement IIIs.

I can't hate on that.
You're the first one to make that alteration that I've seen, though a lot of us have contemplated it I think.

just don't go into the WDYWT thread like that... you'll get slaughtered!

i've learned to deal with it, lol...

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

ha ha, that's some funny *%*...i go in there like dis & don't give a...

dudes leavin comments like 'nice jeans'...like they passive aggressive dissin'  

All about them boot-cuts yo...
laugh.gif

Enh, I was honestly curious and figured this was a more restrained environment since only a small group of us seem to be excited about these shoes
laugh.gif

To the guy above who couldn't decide - I was sort of like you. I wanted both but felt like it was a waste. I kept the Infrareds and sent the Citrons back. I'm just not a big fan of mostly white shoes. The Infrareds have more/better color placement so I rocked with them instead. So just figure out which color you'd legit wear more and roll w/those.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I can't decide between the Infrared and Citrons! I love then both equally but can't afford both...Decisions decisions!

I think the infrareds are better, especially with them being blue

It seems to be pretty 50/50... There is no wrong answer IMO. I guess it sorta depends on what appealed to you growing up (for the OG heads). For me, the infrareds caught my attention from the start, but it was the citrons for some other folks. Both are iconic and look great. If you can afford to, go with both.

At first I felt more of a drawing to the Infrareds, but as soon as I saw the Citrons in person I had to have both.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

ha ha, that's some funny *%*...i go in there like dis & don't give a...

dudes leavin comments like 'nice jeans'...like they passive aggressive dissin'  

roll.gif

it's just a preference. i get slaughtered and called "tongue poppin' proto" cuz i ALWAYS wear the tongues out.

just don't get covering dope shoes up with jeans, especially on a shoe like these trainers, why would you cover up the beautiful eye catching tongues on these? that's where most of the color is on this shoe...

why would you cover up that beautiful jumpman flight tongue on those white cement 4's?

why does tim wear bootcut jeans that cover up most of the whole damn shoe?

just your preference... it's what looks nice to you... just like i got preference, not everyone is gonna see eye to eye, and not one way is definitively right or wrong.

but the way cats go at people sometimes tho, it's as if they think everyone should dress just like them.

everything would be mad boring if everyone dressed the same...

Back
Top Bottom