FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

In  my opinion (and ya'll can ignore my post if you like):

These will sit at a lot of places and you'll find pairs discount and outlet bound in the future.
I bought both colorway for retail and don't regret it one bit.  I feel that because the other colorways of the SC II didn't sell too well, most retailers didn't want to carry them.
Foamposites are the hot trend this year, so most people aren't checking for these.
I'll double up, once the prices drop.
pimp.gif

My only grip is that the laces are too short for these shoes

buttons call this outlet and give them this number (724 )-228-7357 give them this number 885179684752 or 885179684745 one of those is for large and one is for XL, not sure which one tho. the number is off my reciept. i got them at a nike outlet $19.99

good luck my man!

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

buttons call this outlet and give them this number (724 )-228-7357 give them this number 885179684752 or 885179684745 one of those is for large and one is for XL, not sure which one tho. the number is off my reciept. i got them at a nike outlet $19.99

good luck my man!

You're the man, just a question how did they run? small true to size? I have a couple of dri fit shirts that run tiny and some that are normal

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

good luck my man!

You're the man, just a question how did they run? small true to size? I have a couple of dri fit shirts that run tiny and some that are normal

im gonna go with true to size

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by kc37

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Sitting hard too, in all colors. Most of them are priced at $59.99 and still aren't selling, kind of wish I would've held out for a minute.
No, I don't think the QS colors are sitting - I think you see the ones from months ago.

Naw the QS colors are sitting, they haven't been discounted though. I spoke with an employee at Athletes Foot yesterday and she stated only a few pairs had been sold.
Sorry - yeah, I meant that the QS probably weren't 59.99.
I wish they weren't taunting me on NDC right after I blew 3K on a mattress for the wife.  Otherwise I'd be two deep on both.  But that's just being greedy; my one Citron pair is really all I need.

first t-shirt concepts ready guys! and yes, I did actually draw the Air Trainer IIs in Illustrator

Not bad man. I personally would not wear a shirt with the shoe I'm wearing on it. I may buy one for a collection type standpoint. But it just seems odd for me at my age to wear a designed shirt with a shoe on it, and actually wear those shoes.

What about

WE
DID
IT

in the Bo knows overlapping font... And on the back upper neckline "1989-2011" or "22 years in the making" or 22 yrs of waiting is over.

or maybe

BORN
AGAIN

And also the same overlapping font and either of the back neckline pieces.

I love the color and placement of that though

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Not bad man. I personally would not wear a shirt with the shoe I'm wearing on it. I may buy one for a collection type standpoint. But it just seems odd for me at my age to wear a designed shirt with a shoe on it, and actually wear those shoes.

What about

WE
DID
IT

in the Bo knows overlapping font... And on the back upper neckline "1989-2011" or "22 years in the making" or 22 yrs of waiting is over.

or maybe

BORN
AGAIN

is this better?

back of the shirt taglines to come tomorrow

Originally Posted by sthebest

What about

WE
DID
IT

or maybe

BORN
AGAIN

is this better?

Honestly, both of them look really good, but if you do stay with the "bo knows" style, can you draw the shoes into that design as well?

Originally Posted by johngotty

Yeah, I'm smart enough to know this thread is probably representative of 1% of shoe world
laugh.gif
. There will be pairs headed to the outlet and discounted at the stores that did receive them but I don't feel like hassling w/that at the moment. Sometimes, you have to pay and get out of the way. I'd rather have them than to be hunting for them.

I need to see this shirt ment

color looks a tinge off in pic, but its almost exact IRL
sick.gif

Is there a shirt like this for the Infrared colorway too?

Also, is this shirt made to go with these sneakers or is did it just match and you picked it up?

What about

WE
DID
IT

or maybe

BORN
AGAIN

is this better?

Nice.  Maybe the front should say NT KNOWS, and the back should say WE DID IT.

Mine are creasing up like crazy. I was out and about all day yesterday in the citrons. They now have a vicious crease right near the front hard rubber toe piece (a part of the midsole). It's starts out as a horizontal crease following that white front toe piece and kind of angles downward... I couldn't be happier. Gotta love it because the comfort level is increasing by the wear

maybe we should vote on the design? the winning idea is the one I can create.

I do like the "we did it" because it plays on "just do it"

Mine are creasing up like crazy. I was out and about all day yesterday in the citrons. They now have a vicious crease right near the front hard rubber toe piece (a part of the midsole). It's starts out as a horizontal crease following that white front toe piece and kind of angles downward... I couldn't be happier. Gotta love it because the comfort level is increasing by the wear

pix?
nerd.gif

i'm the opposite of you, it might convince me to rock a shoe tree in mine.
laugh.gif

maybe we should vote on the design? the winning idea is the one I can create.

I do like the "we did it" because it plays on "just do it"
good idea....can't wait to get one
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom