FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

You collected them all except the purple and teal/lime cw's still
nthat.gif
tho
I'm missing the Purples and the Chlorines now (Chlorines - light blue color way) I have the Teal/Lime color now

Best part of my collection, I didnt pay over $55 shipped for any of them. Except the Teal/Lime QS

I think i only want the Dolphin color way, but Im gonna try and get them like half off lol

Nice collection man... Slept on these so bad got the Citrons but still on the hunt for Infrareds

I'm missing the Purples and the Chlorines now (Chlorines - light blue color way) I have the Teal/Lime color now

Best part of my collection, I didnt pay over $55 shipped for any of them. Except the Teal/Lime QS

I think i only want the Dolphin color way, but Im gonna try and get them like half off lol
yeah I forgot about the chlorines nice cw, I only have the orange and infrared but I want the white/grey also If I can find them for good price. Btw Where do you cop yours from for the low?

yeah I forgot about the chlorines nice cw, I only have the orange and infrared but I want the white/grey also If I can find them for good price. Btw Where do you cop yours from for the low?
Well I found 5-6 of them at outlets on the hash walls and a few on the aisles. But I found a few on sneakersteal, just called up the store and ordered over the phone. But with my Citrons, I had to buy off eBay (my most expensive pair) right at retail

Lol. I'll stick with my $60 pair. Nike hit a rare homerun from a quality standpoint with that QS.

Last edited:
Wow Nike !!! Glad I just copped auburns last week for 21 bux
This would have been a home run if released 2 yrs ago maybe

The ankle padding looks like its perforated mesh.
The sock liner is no longer aqua.
The grey appears to be a sort of fake suede material.

At least they aren't charging us more for the same exact thing as a few years back..

We are getting less like the OGs with every release now.

Not even gonna lie--if the Auburns have the same quality of the QS SC IIs from a few years ago, I'm copping, pre-yellowed **** and all.  

I finally checked out the most recent GR retro of those in person a few weeks ago.  No way I'm spending money on that paper thin crap they call leather.  

The ankle padding looks like its perforated mesh.
The sock liner is no longer aqua.
The grey appears to be a sort of fake suede material.

At least they aren't charging us more for the same exact thing as a few years back..

We are getting less like the OGs with every release now.

ya, i noticed the ankle padding & grey upper materials look lesser than the qs
good eye with the sock liner too

gurentee those new vintage pack sc II's dont hold a candel to the QS from 2011

Last edited:

Glad I picked up two pairs of the 2011 retro's, and damn near dead on retro to the original I'm good. BTW Mesh ankle collar? OG's didn't have that so not sure how that would qualify as vintage treatment

Last edited:
Why did they change them they were already fine the way they were in 2011. Nike has some boneheads working for them. I bet Bo Jackson rolling over in his grave for the way they screwed these up. :rofl: jk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom