FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

These need to be next. Excellent! :nthat:

Every single one of those needs the retro treatment especially those neon lows

Suede uppers? What a joke. You can still get the 2011 citrons at a fairly decent price. They could have easily gave us a retro of the OG royal blue colorway. Who the hell is making these decisions over at Nike?

Last edited:
a og pack with these 2 would be radical :nthat: call them the kc royals to get some hype :rofl: pour some sugar on me Nike

Last edited:
More photos here of both trainer qs vtg releases
http://ameblo.jp/yamaotoko-fg/entry-11558937976.html
We can officially confirm a few things by these photos.

Swoosh is definitely not leather. Looks to have a felt like texture
Grey area around the toebox is definitely more of a felt than a leather
NIKE AIR on back is now black
Ankle padding material is definitely different than the OG style texture, also seen on the 2011 qs's.
-Aqua sockliner is vividly missing.
-Some good news. The white leather, where all the creasing is occurring, is a sign that they at least kept the nicer quality of white leather on the shoe... That would remain to be the only positive out of this whole release.

They did us dirty here.. The price will either be the same or $10 bucks higher, yet they did quite a few cost cutting maneuvers.. It starts with the lack of color for dyes on the sockliner and NIKE AIR. And it ends with using the cheaper felt vs. actual leather

They shouldve brought back the OG raiders cw with 34 on the back instead of the rererere-released white/org, with the right materials and colors

wtfffffff!? Why doesn't the sole have the lime anymore? Come on with that spit Nike! They really starting to miss me off! Now I know how Wally be feeling :rofl:

Last edited:
I reshaped the toebox on my Citrons and am about to do my Infrareds. can you see a difference?

I need the og vntg citrons ,anyone know if there available , can't seem to find my sz 11.5
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom