FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Dope pic, sir.  Poppin' that tag.   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

citrons were dope but i love my infareds. Most of my retros and personal favorites i dont wear out to the bars, work etc, but my infareds are one of those shoes i can wear any time and place and theyre still fire. If they get ruined not the end of the world, im sure i could track down another pair

Been searching high/low & finally found some Citrons for 105 shipped... Still trying to steal a pair of infrareds

160 on the bay for the infrareds in my size...

yes? no?

At this point if it's the only one you're seeing in your size, maybe. These were all over the place for half that a year ago. I don't know if I could do it.

The Jags got a awful sneaker for a awful team

The Dolphins and Vikings are decent I suppose for a fan. I don't care for either team.

Vikings are ok... Dolphins are so-so... Jags are meh...

Are they going down the list!?

other teams- very curious.... or is it certain sneaker models for certain teams.... Curious on Chargers, Broncos, and last but not least Packers.

Of those 3 I think the dolphins are the best. I love this model, but I can't get them all. Hopefully they make most teams

the only one that looks decent is the Vikings and im conflicted because im not fond of the team

Back
Top Bottom