FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Still looking for these sz 11 

Purples 443575-101, Chlorines 443575-100, Citrons 456610-100

Never used NikeFind, so I gave it a shot, and of course no stock at all in these. People are asking RAPE prices for these on eBay as well. 

Maybe I'll keep waiting it out

I agree that these retros were A+. I bought both QS colors at full price and dont regret it one bit. Not only are they comfy, the leather creasing is very minimal and I dont have a single paint chip. Out of all the retros I got of recently, I dont miss any of them. These on the other hand I couldnt part with. The quality is so dead on that you really could cross train in these like you could the OGs.

Pretty decent size run of Citrons up on eBay from kicksclusive.  $70 shipped.

Glad I waited it out to finally get my proper size 11.  

Last edited:
love this shoe, i regret passing on the citrons 
frown.gif
 my infrareds still look super fresh.

Its a shame...nike puts out a gem like this and i copped the citrus and inf colors from ross's for 59.99 each.....yet dudes are waiting in line for hours droppin 180 on all these horrible retro js. Nike sportswear> jordan.

if you think these sc2 qs' are far from amazing, you would also feel the same way about the originals in hand
so, ya
i stopped reading your nonsense after the 'but i prefer tumbled' line

And I stopped reading your nonsense after you compared them to the originals. While these are a significant step up from the junk being used on Nike/JB retros for around the last 8 or so years, they're still not the originals. If you really believe they are, then I dare you to regularly use them for the athletic purposes they were originally built for. WallyHopp hit the nail on the head and summed it up perfectly. These are a solid grade of B or B+ compared to the C grade retros we've been getting, but that is not cause for people to be going around saying "EXCELLENT QUALITY!!!1111!1!1!". That is the lowering of our standards speaking. Give them praise for what they are, but don't go overboard in the opposite direction.

That being said, I'm glad they chose this shoe in these colorways to implement the improvement in quality. These (along with the 1st SC) are my favorite trainers of all time, but I couldn't afford them when I was in high school. I snagged a pair of each QS colorway for $65 on NDC, as well as the metallic dark grey (the only non-original color I was drawn to for some reason) for $45 at the local Nike Outlet. I didn't start wearing them till the spring, but have been wearing them in rotation everyday for work since then (I'm on my feet during the whole shift), so somewhere around 30 - 40 times each. Creasing in the ankle area and toe box is minimal, and there are no signs of paint chip anywhere yet. I've had a lot of random people who have no clue what the shoes even are ask me where I got them from, especially the citrons. They're shocked to hell when I tell them it's a remake of a 22 year old design. It's amazing how masterpieces withstand the test of time.

I decided not to make an issue of it. Once Wally essentially co-signed my perspective, I wasn't going to back and forth it.

GreenRhino is a damn good NTer with a really deep knowledge of older releases. He can have his opinion and I can have mine. We're on the same team, so to speak (as are you, Anomaly). All older dudes who lived though this stuff the first time. And, I'm not going to e-beef with him over something petty.

FTR, I've held OGs in my hand... and wore them on my feet. These were definitely a good release though. Not perfect, but as good as we can expect.

And, BTW, my comment about tumbled leather was just a general one. It's easier to "fool" people with tumbled leather than with traditional leather. I didn't by any means intend to imply that they should have used tumbled leather on these. I just meant that "better than average" tumbled leather looks and feels better to me than "better than average" smooth leather. I wasn't over the moon impressed with the leather quality on these, like I am with late 90s AF1s, for example - a model that used a lot of tumbled leather.

Last edited:
I decided not to make an issue of it. Once Wally essentially co-signed my perspective, I wasn't going to back and forth it.
GreenRhino is a damn good NTer with a really deep knowledge of older releases. He can have his opinion and I can have mine. We're on the same team, so to speak (as are you, Anomaly). All older dudes who lived though this stuff the first time. And, I'm not going to e-beef with him over something petty.
FTR, I've held OGs in my hand... and wore them on my feet. These were definitely a good release though. Not perfect, but as good as we can expect.
And, BTW, my comment about tumbled leather was just a general one. It's easier to "fool" people with tumbled leather than with traditional leather. I didn't by any means intend to imply that they should have used tumbled leather on these. I just meant that "better than average" tumbled leather looks and feels better to me than "better than average" smooth leather. I wasn't over the moon impressed with the leather quality on these, like I am with late 90s AF1s, for example - a model that used a lot of tumbled leather.

real quick, you do know we are all talking abt the quality on the quick strikes right? NONE of the other colorways, the quality on them was trash. just a lil fyi. happy holidays everyone!

Bought the 2 QS's during the summer for a little over a hundred each from ebay. Quality is pretty good imo. Have yet to  UnDS them yet though. Really looking forward to doing it soon. 

Can some of you guys that have broken in or even beat up pairs of the quickstrikews, post up some pics? i havent really got to wear mine more then a few times yet!
thx bro's

Can't believe this thread made it to the second page...

I still have love
Citron QS finally mine!

Needing the purples and chlorines now

Last edited:
Can't believe this thread made it to the second page...

I still have love
Citron QS finally mine!

Needing the purples and chlorines now
Tucson, AZ?  Size 11?  

Pretty sure these are the joints I just sold on eBay.  
laugh.gif

Did your girl cop for you?  
nerd.gif

Yea you right... But she's one that you dont plan on keeping long term lol

STILL on the lookout for purples and chlorines, SZ 11

^ hahahahhaha 
devil.gif

Nahh man. Just honest! Long story short, Ive known here for like a month and for Christmas she buys me these? I ended up getting her a gift as well after she told me she got me one. (She got AF1s lol)

I slept on those citrons and regret it. I got the purples at least. I've been hawking eBay waiting for the right deal. I hope nike does another run of the sciii's this year.

Back
Top Bottom