FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

ea0125468cb111e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

Instagram shot I took today and remembered the request to share pics of them being worn.

Maybe my 10th wear on these. Holding up well.

you guys think these will come down even more from the $59.00 at the outlets?

i'm really thinking about picking up my 3rd pair of each colorway to use as gym beaters...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

you guys think these will come down even more from the $59.00 at the outlets?

i'm really thinking about picking up my 3rd pair of each colorway to use as gym beaters...
nerd.gif

I'm gonna use my Raiders as beaters...the ex gf bought them for me 
laugh.gif

asking again since it looks like the new forum deleted a lot of the new posts

how do these fit for my people with wide feet? planning to buy a pair online

^
they fit wider than the air trainer III retros, but some say these still run slightly narrow
mine fit fine though - true to size as can be in my case

The one year Anniversary of this release is coming up hows everyones pairs doing

Infrareds still sitting DS in the box. I actually took these out today to look at them.

No reason why I haven't worn them yet. With summer coming to end, I might even wait to bust them out next summer. Some might think that's crazy.

I've worn them more than a handful of times and both colorways are still looking great. I need to get a few more wears in the next 3 weeks before I put them back away.

out of my 9 pair i wore my infrared pair 3 times and the citron pair 1 times, the rest are chillin like a violin

Ugh I wish I had doubled up. I wear the volt/blacks and purple/grey joints regularly to work and both look impresseviely nice. Not that the prices on the 'bay are bad but I'd rather get a deal. If anyone has any 411 on where to score some 11/11.5 in the infrareds and/or citrons holler at me.

Ugh I wish I had doubled up. I wear the volt/blacks and purple/grey joints regularly to work and both look impresseviely nice. Not that the prices on the 'bay are bad but I'd rather get a deal. If anyone has any 411 on where to score some 11/11.5 in the infrareds and/or citrons holler at me.

Call Nikefind, I know there's still scattered sizes on the hashwall in New Orleans. Chances are these are just dying on walls some place that does phone orders.

I have 7 different colorways so far. One is hopefully in the mail white/volt yellow that'd make 8 colorways
Need citron, blue and purple. I noticed an all black one on eBay to? Are there anymore colorways coming out soon?

I love this shoe

Been a while since I've been in this thread. I'm surprised these are still out there. The Citron/Teals and Infrareds started to hit the market pretty much one year ago to the day today. I was able to eventually triple up on both, plus triple up on the black/grey/white pair that hit towards the end of the year, double up on the mostly black pair from last Fall, and previously had 1 pair of the black/reds. Out of all the pairs I got, I only paid retail on the first pairs of Citron/Teals and Infrareds, numerous discounts from Eastbay, Finish Line, and Jimmy Jazz helped out a LOT. Since then, I've worn a pair of every colorway regularly, and have to say that even among all the new shoes these are still easily one of my favorite styles of the past 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom