Final : ******** [40] Saints [32] - 9.9.2012 - Week 1 - RGIII NFL Debut

Who will win this game?

• Washington ********

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The ******** are 8-3 all time in the Superdome.

Robert Griffin the 3rd makes his official NFL Debut.

Go ********.

Last edited:
Brandon Merriweather out 2-4 weeks per PFT after spraining his knee. :smh:

Reed Doughty and Madieu Williams expected to start. :x :frown:

If the front seven don't get to Brees...gonna be a long day.

I think the Saints will come out with a Patriots of 07 like vengance and hand the Skins an L. I just hope the game is competitive and respectable.

Reed Doughty and Madieu Williams expected to start.

With that in mind it's safe to say the game will be over before it even begins. Best wishes go out to RGIII on this one, I know he's going to do his best, but the same can't and won't be said for the rest of his team when it's all said and done.

The running game will carry the Skins in this one. First W of the year in the first game. 1-0 to start '12-'13.

A win here and against ST.Louis would be a huge boost of confidence for RGIII & the team.

The running game will carry the Skins in this one. First W of the year in the first game. 1-0 to start '12-'13.

I appreciate your optimism, but I've learned with the Skins to be realistic and have no expectations for them. A win would be great against the Saints, but I am not expecting it.

I'm sure the Bounty Suspensions being reveresed will hype New Orleans up even more :smh:

Time to take the plastic wrap off RG III and see what this man can do.

So it's official that Alfred Morris is the starter per the Washington Post.

Starting rookies at QB and RB in the Superdome. :wow: :lol:

If they pull this off and win...man...

Inactives...
******** at Saints

******** - QB Rex Grossman, S Brandon Meriweather, WR Dezmon Briscoe, G Josh LeRibeus, G Adam Gettis, DT Chris Baker, CB Crezdon Butler
Saints - RB Chris Ivory, DB Jabari Greer, DT Tyrunn Walker, DT Akiem Hicks

Back
Top Bottom