FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in South Africa

Donovan
laugh.gif
come on man...

brasil might legit win 3-0....
nerd.gif
USA gunna keep it up???

and OK its official i agree with whats his face, Toni is done... get his @@@ off the pitch
smh.gif

Brazil have been dominating against Italy. I think it has a little more to do with Italy playing like crap than Brazil. This is a very different team than in06. Same players, different team.

wow, a tough 3rd goal to concede... and there you have it... Brazil and Egypt...

Originally Posted by Fuser86

LMAO Brasil is putting on a show. GOLEADA!!!! OG , where all the Italian fans now.

Right here, saying the same thing I've been saying for the past year and a half. Italy are too old, too slow and too loyal to the WC '06 guys

JJUVE you've been right, which is what sucks (don't mean it like that)

They need to acknowledge that this is 3 years since the WC, they need to rotate the squad and hand it to the kids. They've got great talent but are beingdetained for no reason at all.

go brazil get just 2 more.

italy is a bit old but some of those wc 06 players are still good and worth a place on the squad. pirlo is one of the best at set pieces in the world. gattusois a beast with heart. and lippi like him or not IS a world class manager.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

JJUVE you've been right, which is what sucks (don't mean it like that)

They need to acknowledge that this is 3 years since the WC, they need to rotate the squad and hand it to the kids. They've got great talent but are being detained for no reason at all.

I just dont see what Lippi's thought process was when choosing his line-up for this match (never mind what the hell was going on in his head when selectingthe team before the tournament).

starting at the back 4, you take out Grosso, who has been a very effective and reliable left back and replace him with Donessa. if your going to make a changesomeone in the back 4, take out Zambrotta who's done nothing this tournament and bring in the 18 year old Santon as a spark.

then Lippi rewards the big dumb idiot Luca Toni for doing NOTHING for the past 2 years and gives him the start over Rossi, and this pushes Iaquinta to the wingwhich makes him less effective.

THEN you take off Iaquinta for Rossi which means that the lone striker, and only aerial threat is the previously mentioned big dumb idiot, Luca Toni

i'll say it again, Toni, Gatusso, Zambrotta, Gilardino and a few others OUT! Cannavaro should no longer be a starter either, too slow

Cassano, Giovinco, Santacrocce, Santon, Balotelli, Marchisio, Aquafresca IN! major house cleaning needs to be done before next summer.

I'm gonna catch the replay of the game later tonight since the Mets are on, but it doesn't sound like much of a game to watch. Italy should be alrightby the time the World Cup starts. Did Gattuso suit up today?

Back
Top Bottom