Father hates kids using modern technology. Makes family live like it's 1986.

No way that guy is 26, check the grey hair in the first pic. This has to be a typo, dude is probably 46.

Either way, props to dude although when this experiment is over, kids will be right back on the iPad and catching up on all the shows they missed through Netflix.

I'm sayin', though.

so what happens when his kids gotta put together presentations for school and theirs are substantially worse than their peers because their peers are well versed with modern technology?

He has to be 46..how does he even remember how it was the year he was born?? We're the same age and all I've known throughout my life is dope stuff. Was in 4th grade when the internet hit. This guy is just reaching for attention. That experiment seems silly since he himself didn't even live without the stuff.

smokin.gif

Mullets dope too.

It has to be a typo, it's possible he could be 36 and still remember the '80s, but I think more likely 46

...I'm 36 and he looks old enough to be my father!

so what happens when his kids gotta put together presentations for school and theirs are substantially worse than their peers because their peers are well versed with modern technology?

Are we looking at the same pictures. Kids are like 4 man :lol:

i mean, they gonna be 4 forever or nah? we realistically live in a world where 4 and 5 year olds are already using ipads, even if it is just to play games. they're being exposed to technology. they're getting a head start on this guys kids

Are we looking at the same pictures. Kids are like 4 man :lol:

i mean, they gonna be 4 forever or nah? we realistically live in a world where 4 and 5 year olds are already using ipads, even if it is just to play games. they're being exposed to technology. they're getting a head start on this guys kids

the guy is only doing this for a year.

it's literally stated within the first ten words of the article.

you did not read.

Awesome idea. :tongue::lol:

i only experienced the later half of the 80s but my earliest memories are from like 1988, but man everything was so much better back then

No internet, No PS3, No Phone.

Wow, Torture.
I could do it for a month but one year, no way.

Back
Top Bottom