FAT Shaming

Gotta a lot of experience with the 5’10+ girls & the 5’4-5’2. Dated shorter Asian girls for years. Moved to socal & these Amazon’s would find ya boy in the club the second I touched down

Exhibit A
78DE23CB-5BAE-4E7F-A512-BF4DC2F43CBF.png

Nah because that wouldbe indirectly saying all of what she said before was pure BS

You know that's gonna happen though and then all these thots and young girls are just gonna praise her for being brave and spreading awareness. As if it's suddenly breaking news that being fat ain't as poppin' as fatties claim it to be.

Thyroid/other medical issues aside. I believe it’s everyone’s responsibility to society, their family & themselves to lead healthy lifestyles.

No excuses.

lol reminds me of that user Mr Friendly who'd post just...not attractive women at all on purpose. they were trolling but, it was funny.

as far as fat shaming is concerned, I don't think someone's weight should be used to judge if someone is a good person or not (not that anyone here was disputing that). but heart disease is a massive problem in this country and this country does have a weight issue. objectively it is very unhealthy and ultimately not sustainable, but far be it from me to judge someone just off their health conditions. there are a variety of reasons why someone is obese or morbidly obese. it could be a sickness or disorder, or a side affect of a drug they are taking. maybe it is poverty.

personally i'm more focused on myself than other people. i'd be lying tho if i wasn't like "GDDAMN that person is huge" in my head if i saw some truly big mf (and i don't mean that woman posted above).

Call me discriminatory, but this commercial makes my blood boil and makes me want to leave hateful ignorant comments on YouTube

Call me discriminatory, but this commercial makes my blood boil and makes me want to leave hateful ignorant comments on YouTube

Why though?

Let people be happy.

Be happy how you want to be happy.

Never understood fat shaming unless its personal.

Like Jason Whitlock.

**** his fat ***.

But I don't understand how people get so angry over this.

Thanks for posting this. I saw the commerciam on Hulu and had the samr thoughts as you.

Horrible.

But yall can play dumb about why.

I'm not playing dumb.

Why do yall hate fat people?
That isn't what the issue with the commercial is.

Look at the messaging of the commercial please.

Critically and I am sure you can understand why it is harmful.

This isn't about HATING fat people.

Picture this.

Imagine the commercial used an alcoholic instead of big girl.

Imagine the "Shoulds" were drinking related.

Would you see how the messaging was harmful?

Back
Top Bottom